F150 Lightning Pro
Country flag
1576001170960.png

Dimensions
Cybertruck
  • Length: 231.7 inches
  • Height: 75.0 inches
  • Width: 79.8 inches
  • Bed length: 78 inches (assuming a full 6.5 feet of length)

F-150 ( 2020 SuperCrew F-150 with a 6.5-foot bed unless otherwise noted):
  • Length: 243.7 inches
  • Height: 75.6 inches (4x2), 77.2 (4x4)
  • Width: 79.9 inches (excluding side mirrors, which the Cybertruck prototype did not have); 96.8 inches (with standard side mirrors)
  • Bed length: 78.9 inches
The Cybertruck as shown appears to be longer than the widely-reported 232 inches. That might be their goal at production release, but in photos compared to the short bed F150 (which is known to be 232 inches), the Cybertruck is easily a foot longer. More like 244 inches.

Also, the bed of the Cybertruck is only 6.5' at the floor. The back of the cab angles somewhat into the bed area, taking away 6 to 8 inches of usable space at the bottom of the back window, and another few inches where the roof overhangs the spot where the roll top turns the corner.
Sponsored

dano0726

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler
Occupation
Treasury Finance Insurance
Country flag
How freakin' tall is Elon? I never paid much attention, but the above pic makes him look 7' tall (since the top of CT is 6'3") My 5'10" @$$ isn't going to have any headroom restrictions...

Frank W

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
How freakin' tall is Elon? I never paid much attention, but the above pic makes him look 7' tall (since the top of CT is 6'3") My 5'10" @$$ isn't going to have any headroom restrictions...
He’s 6’ 2”, I think he looks taller because of the camera angle and him being in front of the truck. IMO ?

Offgridguy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Sorento
Occupation
Self-employed, Design, Construction
Country flag

Keeney

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Country flag
Just use some clamps and push against the side
You don't need any of that. Like any other truck, for plywood with a 6.5' bed, you leave the tailgate up, throw it in over the top of the tailgate and angled down towards the front. With the sharp downward angle its not going to fall out. Works the same for lumber up to 12' long. You can throw a strap over the top tied down to the inside corner tie-downs if you want to keep it from moving side to side.

I saw a guy at Home Depot yesterday with 3/8" drywall loaded that way. It was fine.

Rootinboy

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Country flag
I orginally ordered dual motor. When it comes time to complete the order can I just change my order to tri motor to keep my spot in placing order?
I upgraded to FSD without losing my spot.... I wouldn't think it would be a big deal. We know several people will end up not purchasing what they chose.

Snuups

First Name
Yannick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Thanks. I am curious what the primary reason for others getting tri motor ? I think 0-60 in 2.9 in amazing but I would rather have Range!! I would rather have 0 to 60 in 10 seconds with 700 miles of range?. Contemplating changing to tri motor based on range alone. Dual motor with 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds is plenty fast.
I ordered the Tri Motor version. I want to have the 800 km range. So the CT can drive a long distance when I am sleeping.

dennis98290

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
92 K2500, 77 XJ12L, 72 Lotus Europa, 86 Jeep Cherokee, Komatsu 120-5
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I keep finding that the bed width is 6.5 feet.

What is the BED WIDTH?

Anyone know?
I think it's 4 ft 8 in. I looked at a plan view of the bed and I knew that the bed was 6 ft 6 in. So I measured my picture 9 .5”(bed length) and 6.8”(bed width) and I did a proportional calculation and came up with 4.7 ft or 4 ft 8 in.
Obviously that number is only as good as my measurements!

6.5/9.5 = (width)/ 6.8

dennis98290

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
92 K2500, 77 XJ12L, 72 Lotus Europa, 86 Jeep Cherokee, Komatsu 120-5
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag

What is the BED WIDTH?

Anyone know?

What is the BED WIDTH?

Anyone know?
I think it's 4 ft 8 in. or 56” I looked at a plan view of the bed and I knew that the bed was 6 ft 6 in. So I measured my picture 9 .5”(bed length) and 6.8”(bed width) and I did a proportional calculation and came up with 4.7 ft or 4 ft 8 in. Obviously that number is only as good as my measurements...

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
I think it's 4 ft 8 in. or 56” I looked at a plan view of the bed and I knew that the bed was 6 ft 6 in. So I measured my picture 9 .5”(bed length) and 6.8”(bed width) and I did a proportional calculation and came up with 4.7 ft or 4 ft 8 in. Obviously that number is only as good as my measurements...
From the beginning, they said it was 57" wide, 6'6" long. However, making the truck 3% smaller could affect the width as well as the length of the truck.

Sgt. Glenn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cybertruckphotography.com
Vehicles
2012 JKU Call of Duty/ Modern Warfare Edition
Occupation
Aerospace Photographer
Country flag
I did it almost completely for range. Doesn't make economic sense, $20,000 for 200 miles. Did it anyway. May change my mind later.

Will definitely go back to dual if they offer a long range version of 500+ miles.

All three ranges are listed with a “+”. Tesla is known for the production model being better than the revealed version.

Sgt. Glenn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cybertruckphotography.com
Vehicles
2012 JKU Call of Duty/ Modern Warfare Edition
Occupation
Aerospace Photographer
Country flag
:) I hadn't even thought about that, 8 to 10 hours between charges, glad I ordered the tri motor as well.
Wish I could afford the Tri motor.
Sponsored