Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
All Black Model Y LR, Beast w/ FSD Reserved @ 1149
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm surprised nobody has yet to scale the picture to dimension length and width of the package...
How about this? I offer my simple comparison traced from the patent application...

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck bodies? 1627670669650

I'm very convinced; however, see my earlier post questioning how many body assemblies per pallet? :geek:

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I'm surprised nobody has yet to scale the picture to dimension length and width of the package...
The only way this makes sense is if there is some kind of extraneous material or packaging on the ends. This is a Cybertruck inside some kind of bundle.

Iā€™m mostly not sold on this. Also, I have trouble getting excited about a thing which *might be* a Cybertruck. But I can also see where they are coming from.

I feel like listening to two guys arguing over whether the glass is half full or half empty and Iā€™m likeā€¦ who cares, itā€™s Bud Light.

OP
OP

D101010

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MYP
Country flag
What about engineering accurate mock frames so they can set up assembly line?

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
Construction worker......."hey....wanna have some fun with that drone guy".
His buddy........."sure....wassup".

Construction worker......"go get me a nail gun, some 2x4's and some green shrink wrap".

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
In todayā€™s video, there are only 2 of the green wrapped things and there is a big stack of building materials including some triangular pieces.

jhogan2424

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Moped
In todayā€™s video, there are only 2 of the green wrapped things and there is a big stack of building materials including some triangular pieces.
Bummer ā˜¹

jhogan2424

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Moped
The bearded Tesla guy on YouTube posted a video this morning saying they were ct bodies. He presented the info like it was a fact and didnā€™t even entertain the possibility they could be anything but ct bodies. I donā€™t know how he came to that conclusion unless I missed something. Iā€™m pressed for time today or I would dig into it more.

ev4me

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (single motor)
Occupation
Construction Estimator
Country flag
The bearded Tesla guy on YouTube posted a video this morning saying they were ct bodies. He presented the info like it was a fact and didnā€™t even entertain the possibility they could be anything but ct bodies. I donā€™t know how he came to that conclusion unless I missed something. Iā€™m pressed for time today or I would dig into it more.
I'm guessing the bearded guy said that for clicks. Although part of me believes it due to the fact that I worked in a steel fabrication facility for a number of years and not once did we send out any misc metals on a pallet and shrink wrapped like that. Not saying it can't be done but why would anyone do that? Maybe like a poster above said, package everything to look suspicious to mess with everyone.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I'm guessing the bearded guy said that for clicks. Although part of me believes it due to the fact that I worked in a steel fabrication facility for a number of years and not once did we send out any misc metals on a pallet and shrink wrapped like that. Not saying it can't be done but why would anyone do that? Maybe like a poster above said, package everything to look suspicious to mess with everyone.
The only reason they might have been shipped that way is they are not construction metals but are parts of a system that came via ship. Say parts of a paint booth or furnace etc.
Sponsored