First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Kia Sportage X-Line, 2023 Tesla Model 3
Country flag
$68,890 for the AWD 340 mile range. $18k more than the suggested. :(
Probably what I will be getting but not happy.

prices.JPG
The full price out of pocket is $80,000 for the AWD. $68,890 is just the price minus the tax credit that not everyone will get and the supposed gas savings.

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado,
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
The full price out of pocket is $80,000 for the AWD. $68,890 is just the price minus the tax credit that not everyone will get and the supposed gas savings.
Yep, by this measure the AWD Ford Lightning starts at around $38000...

swengl

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model Y
Country flag
I wonder what a range extender is....maybe an additional battery pack that you can bolt into the bed?
Looks like it is a battery pack that you have permanently installed in the bed, takes up about 1/3 of the bed and is going to cost around $16k.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
I literaly want to cry. After 4 years of waiting with a reservation from the night it was announced to get subpar range on the duel motor and its $20,000 more then it was announced and who knows when it would actually be delivered. Definitely wish I could sell my reservation.
You can get your $100 back, why prolong your misery?

I learned a long time ago that when things don't pan out, and there is no way to salvage it, just cut your losses and walk away. And that's probably good financial advice for most people here, in terms of creating a strong financial future for yourself and/or family. Taking on debt to buy a car or a truck is not smart financial planning, unless you like always struggling financially.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford Lightning XLT is $55,000. Only issue is finding a dealer that doesn't add a market adjustment
You mean the one with only 230 miles of EPA range when new? And no adjustable suspension? And that drives like a legacy pickup truck? And that doesn't have a lockable vault? And that is awkward to steer in tight spaces and off-road? And that has no power outlets without an expensive upgrade? And that has soft paint and thin body panels that will dent if you look at them wrong? OK Maynard.