Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
And New Zealand is not new. I have dubbed this Setokā€™s rule of country naming: if it has an adjective in the name, it is not whatever it says (think also names like ā€˜Democratic such and suchā€™)
New Zealand is a mythical country. Filled with strange animals. Populated with ancient races of dwarves, elves, hobbits, halflings. It is such a magical place that most cartographers donā€™t even believe it exists and donā€™t include it on the map. I have friends who purport to be from New Zealand though so I am somewhat convinced that this myth is at least based on some reality. Someday I hope to explore far enough into the unknown areas of the map to possibly see this wonderful country so that I can prove to myself that it exists.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I wonder if the first recipients are prepared for the paparazzi or drone swarms?
No one EXPECTS the Spanish Inquisition.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
And people never make mistakes?

Did They takethe video themselves? I could not determine that.
What's more likely here? That the person who posted the video made a mistake or you, with absolutely no knowledge at all about the situation are wrong? How delusion do you have to be to just make something up out of thin air then argue the point like you're correct?

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
What's more likely here? That the person who posted the video made a mistake or you, with absolutely no knowledge at all about the situation are wrong? How delusion do you have to be to just make something up out of thin air then argue the point like you're correct?
I have been proven wrong, but I will not discount my skepticism with a random video posted a person other than the one who took it.

I have been to Iceland, not New Zealand, but up until these reports, there was no news about Cybertruck(s) being in Iceland, but PLENTY of reports about them in New Zealand.

It is also New Zealand's winter season, so more likely to find snow on the ground than Iceland's summer...

But it is obvious now that they are a higher latitude or altitude than where I was in Iceland in the Fall a decade ago.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
I have been to Iceland, not New Zealand, but up until these reports, there was no news about Cybertruck(s) being in Iceland, but PLENTY of reports about them in New Zealand.
You must have stuck to the coastal areas. The entire central plateau of Iceland, called the Highlands, is an uninhabited beautiful wasteland of rock, gravel, ice and surface streams about 1000 feet above sea level. And most of it looks much like the rolling scenery in the posted video.

Huntsman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Ops
Country flag
This photo is from the Tesla Media Gallery - it is in very high resolution on Teslaā€™s website
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck drives on glacier! (for commercial / video shoot??) D81FB839-F2D9-4030-9715-01ECBCB81B6C

Huntsman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Ops
Country flag
This is an older photo of the early prototypes taken at the Alaskan testing facility.

-Crissa
Good to know. When I searched the data on the photo it had a late July date, I wasnā€™t at all sure when or where it was taken but seemed familiar, as if we had seen it before. It is the only photo in the Tesla Media Gallery of a CT with mirrors, without door handles.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Good to know. When I searched the data on the photo it had a late July date, I wasnā€™t at all sure when or where it was taken but seemed familiar, as if we had seen it before. It is the only photo in the Tesla Media Gallery of a CT with mirrors, without door handles.
Yeah. The hills behind it and the weird stripes on the back at the tells.

Weird it got dated when the other trucks were in New Zealand.

-Crissa
Sponsored