Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Ryder
Occupation
Chief Investment Officer of MyLooseChange
Country flag
that said, it takes surprisingly little for these things to move away from optimal. Put a Lightning on the right tires at correct PSI and no modifications, vs a CT on the wrong tires and under-inflated by just a few PSI plus the wrong accessory (eg an aftermarket bumper), and things can equalize real fast.
You really have knack for loading the dice and falsely handicapping the competition to salve your pride in making the mistake of buying an F150 Lightning.:D
Sponsored

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
The cyber truck is clearly more than a half ton pick up

Youā€™re preaching to the choir :ROFLMAO:

but still, if people are trying to gauge potential TAM of CT, they shouldnā€™t think these companies sales numbers quoted above are only for 1/2 ton, retail

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
You really have knack for loading the dice and falsely handicapping the competition to salve your pride in making the mistake of buying an F150 Lightning.:D
you have a knack for saying you donā€™t want to talk about it anymore but canā€™t help keeping my @ off your keyboard

BeastSlayer

Banned
Banned
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Ryder
Occupation
Country flag
you have a knack for saying you donā€™t want to talk about it anymore but canā€™t help keeping my @ off your keyboard
I have the solemn obligations to readers here to expose your argumentum ad adsurdum debating style. šŸ˜‡

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I have the solemn obligations to readers here to expose your argumentum ad adsurdum debating style. šŸ˜‡
Anyoneā€™s opinion I care about, is only seeing that youā€™re ā€¦ dense of mind

and hypocritical:

falsely handicapping the competition to salve your pride in making the mistake of buying an F150 Lightning.:D
Pal, I got a a loaded Lariat extended range for $68K out the door, when trade-in prices were still in a bubble, and walked away with it for the equivalent of 4 business days worth of salary, and charging with my pre-existing excess solar capacity

ā€¦ and after being in F150s for 25 years. itā€™s the best F150 Iā€™ve ever driven

patiently waiting on my CT, but until then Iā€™m happy as a claim

because, you know, Iā€™m an informed buyer

BeastSlayer

Banned
Banned
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Ryder
Occupation
Country flag
Pal, I got a a loaded Lariat extended range for $68K out the door, when trade-in prices were still in a bubble.
Self delusion much? Have you checked Autotrader yet? Or, you just dreamt of it last night? :ROFLMAO:

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Self delusion much? Have you checked Autotrader yet? Or, you just dreamt of it last night? :ROFLMAO:
add ā€œincomprehensibleā€ to the running list of adjectives, with ā€œtrollā€ next up for consideration

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck efficiency vs F150 Lightning efficiency 1684942948760

BeastSlayer

Banned
Banned
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Ryder
Occupation
Country flag
add ā€œincomprehensibleā€ to the running list of adjectives, with ā€œtrollā€ next up for consideration
I can explain it to you. I can write slowly. But I can't help you understand it. Blame your state's educational system or your parents for your genes. :D

I have had my fun. Back to stock trading. Goodbye!

Solarrrs

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy volt, three series BMW wagon
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
Even if theyā€™re true, these judgments are unnecessary on this forum
Sponsored