Six colors are available for Model 3 and Y:

• Satin Stealth Black: $7,500
• Glacier Blue: $8,000
• Satin Rose Gold: $8,000
• Slip Grey: $7,500
• Forest green: $8,000
• Satin Ceramic White: $8,000
• Crimson Red: $8,000

The wrap will be installed at participating Tesla service centers.

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla PPF wrap (color & clear) now available! Cybertruck wrapping a certainty?? 🤔 F8Hoai-XwAASk6M

Cybertruck rendered in black wrap:

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla PPF wrap (color & clear) now available! Cybertruck wrapping a certainty?? 🤔 IMG_4982

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla PPF wrap (color & clear) now available! Cybertruck wrapping a certainty?? 🤔 F8HjLd2XwAAWkjK

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla PPF wrap (color & clear) now available! Cybertruck wrapping a certainty?? 🤔 F8HjL-SXcAARISa

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla PPF wrap (color & clear) now available! Cybertruck wrapping a certainty?? 🤔 F8HjMeGXEAA1DOO

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla PPF wrap (color & clear) now available! Cybertruck wrapping a certainty?? 🤔 F8HjM74WwAAMDPa
Sponsored

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
That's pretty dope. 7500 - 8000 for Y/3

CyberC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model X LR+, 2021 Model Y P
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
I was excited to see the colors, with the hope that since it's a wrap maybe they'd be going with bold colors. Instead all I see is Resale Value Grayscale, Dark Red, light red, Dark Green, and Light Blue. Why offer wraps if you're mostly offering colors you can buy on the car anyway?

Porsche continues to lead the way with colors that aren't chosen for how close to off-black they can be. Give me a mamba green or a cyber orange, then maybe I'll get excited.

newwave1331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Cybertruck Tri FSD x 3
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Tesla PPF wrap (color & clear) now available! Cybertruck wrapping a certainty?? 🤔 1696985505984

Clear wrap is also offered for $5000.

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla PPF wrap (color & clear) now available! Cybertruck wrapping a certainty?? 🤔 Screenshot 2023-10-10 205018

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Seems absurdly expensive for a colour change.

Give me white any day of the week, and a grand for adding some trim to individualise, and I'll be happy.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Wrap shops would be very happy with Tesla prices, it gives them scope to undercut, and they can ride the wave.

A good business opportunity, and we have discussed before, I reckon there is work for graffiti artists/artists.

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
Wrap shops would be very happy with Tesla prices, it gives them scope to undercut, and they can ride the wave.

A good business opportunity, and we have discussed before, I reckon there is work for graffiti artists/artists.

take this from someone who’s commissioned fleet pricing on wraps for hundreds of vehicles over time. This is custom colored ppf not a wrap and its on par with what good shops charge. Based on tesla service generally it’d be wise to go elsewhere for this IMO.
Ppf is less forgiving than junky vinyl

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
You know it’s coming for the Cybertruck. I predict a sinister black satin wrap will be the most popular.

This appears to be the fairly new urethane PPF self-healing film with a color added during the manufacturing process. It offers better paint protection than thinner vinyl based wraps.

The prices are market correct and will be a great revenue stream for Tesla.

I predict the Cybertruck will be the most wrapped vehicle in automotive history. Some of the creative designs will be pretty crazy. If you can dream it, someone can print it.

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla PPF wrap (color & clear) now available! Cybertruck wrapping a certainty?? 🤔 6E9039BF-7D0E-4BD6-9B8E-74E77E374E12

Last edited:

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
https://shop.tesla.com/product/8V6UDET9AWB5FJKHO1P3

Six colors are available for Model 3 and Y:

• Satin Stealth Black: $7,500
• Glacier Blue: $8,000
• Satin Rose Gold: $8,000
• Slip Grey: $7,500
• Forest green: $8,000
• Satin Ceramic White: $8,000
• Crimson Red: $8,000

The wrap will be installed at participating Tesla service centers.

F8Hoai-XwAASk6M.jpeg

Cybertruck rendered in black wrap:

IMG_4982.jpeg

F8HjLd2XwAAWkjK.jpeg

F8HjL-SXcAARISa.jpeg

F8HjMeGXEAA1DOO.jpeg

F8HjM74WwAAMDPa.jpeg
It ‘is’ a good sign for wrap lovers, though there are only 2 participating centers so far, both in the LA area. Not cheap either, but it is great that it includes parts and labor.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
What is the lifespan of these wraps vs just a pro paint job?
Everytime I've asked it was "4 years guaranteed to not ruin the paint when removed".

Prices I've heard are a LOT cheaper than that... 3 to 4K per.

So my problem with wraps is that once you wrap, you have to do it every 4 years (or eventually go back to factory paint). Would prefer something like 8 years (yes, I drive my vehicles for a LONG time).

Of course, with CT this all goes out the window, no paint to ruin. But also should be easier to wrap than a curvy.