Chauncy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
my wife thinks it is ugly too. Ask me if I care.

Our 5 member family has 4 cats, but whenever we go someplace it is my 6-seat Toyota Avalon. Sometimes we use that 6th seat for grandpa or some other family member. I foresee the Cybertruck becoming the new family car. Once the wife learns all it can do and how it is equipped she won’t think it is ugly, as ugly, any more. My money, my car.
I keep trying the "my money " thing, then I get corrected ?
Sponsored

SkiWhack

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan NV passenger 3500 HD, Chevy Traverse LT and Subaru Legacy sedan
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Quick summary on why the Cybertruck is an awesome family vehicle. Use it to convince your significant other ;)

Just adding to the fleet which includes a 2017 Nissan NV3500 HD SL and 2019 Chevrolet Traverse LT AWD

ricinro

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla MY, 2001 ford Sportrac
Occupation
mech design engineer-ret.
Country flag
Family vehicle? for sure!
For me it will be a retirement /grandparents vehicle.

It was interesting the last time I talked to my financial adviser I mentioned that my retirement budget could be different than the default model they use because they factor vehicle maintenance and gas into retirement budgets. My retirement home will have solar and a CT where the only expected maintenance will be tires for (hopefully) the rest of my life. FSD will be my driver when I am too old to drive.

Now if I can wear cyber clothes and get a fog machine when I pick up the grandkids....

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I had the same idea for picking up kids. As soon as I get my Cybertruck, i'm going to volunteer to pick up my niece and nephew as well as my buddies kids from school. I can plug the fog machine in the plugs on the back of the truck and probably play some loud sci-fi music.

For halloween, I plan on getting a friend that makes awesome cosplay costumes for conventions to make me a Cyberman costume from my favorite show Doctor Who, I was even thinking of building a simple TARDIS to put on the back of the truck and if they add the passthrough feature, I can cut a hole in the back of it so it leads into the cab of the truck.
Sponsored