Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
I agree with all of the points. My wife is excited about the features and still says its ugly. Cannot make everyone happy.

Nomogas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Country flag
I also agree with all of the points. My wife, the children, and I like the design though. The CB will replace the full size SUV that my wife drives currently as family vehicle.

Howard

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tahoe, Explorer
Occupation
Musician
Country flag
I also agree. I have always loved Tesla but none of their other offerings met all my needs. Range, space and towing ability. It will replace our 2015 Tahoe. The Cybertruck is so well designed and attention is paid to usable needs and features and not to dinosaur technology. I only wish I could get mine tomorrow.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
We have a farm up in the mountains (well, what passes for mountains in NE AL) so the CT will get a workout hauling construction material, feed and whatever else will fit in the bed or in a small trailer (if they have the trailer hookup). We have an 04 Dodge 3500 to haul hay and other very heavy loads and I have a 5 ton military truck for rock and very, very heavy loads. Since I prob won't get mine until 22 or 23 I've decided not to mention it to the Boss Lady since she wants a new Dodge 3500. In my opinion the EPA ruined the diesel engine as a powerful, simple, easy to maintain engine and replaced it with an electronically controlled nightmare. I also believe that while some ICE vehicles will still have a place electrics will end up being the practical choice for the average driver once a few issues have been resolved.

CostcoSamples

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Odyssey
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
We'll keep our Odyssey (wife needs a grocery getter), but now we'll have two vehicles that can carry our family of 6. The CT will be our go-to for family outings, road trips, camping, etc.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
daily driver, mobile office for commute, son sneaks off, open permission, with the truck when he wants to make a food run, take a date out or misc.

Yes, as family vehicle but, only my wife and I drive regularly together now.

PATEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4
Country flag
Hell yea it will serve as a family vehicle. My kids can't get enough of the Cybertruck and get excited everytime they see it as my desktop wallpaper. They don't know it yet but I've bought each one of them the 1:64 RC Cybertruck for their birthdays. I can't wait to pull up to school and drop them off in the CT. It will definitely stand out among the sea of derivatively styled SUVs and minivans. :LOL:

SkiWhack

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan NV passenger 3500 HD, Chevy Traverse LT and Subaru Legacy sedan
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I agree with all of the points. My wife is excited about the features and still says its ugly. Cannot make everyone happy.
I drive a big Nissan NV 3500 and my wife is actually the one who ordered the cybertruck it's so ugly she loves it. But then again we're the kind of people who like the Isuzu Vehicross

Nanodot

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forster
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
on the topic of "wife says ugly" i had a "similar shaped" Pontiac Aztek 10+ years ago - i loved the shape - wife not so much.

I had to get rid of it when it did not have the power and traction to get up the hill to my house when there was snow on the drieway.

Fallenhero

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Kia Sportage X-Line, 2023 Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I never ever had the need for a pickup but the moment I saw the Cybertruck, I wanted it. Kids are excited too. They think its cool looking so that is all i need. :)
Sponsored