Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
my birthday is 17 May........don't ask me how many I can't remember.......they says one gets older, their memory is the second thing to go.....I can't remember the first ......?
There is something weird that happens with math when you are talking about age. Seems to get more difficult every year. (Like every thing else)
Sponsored

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
If it makes you feel better IDRA just issued a press release announcing an open house to look at a new 9kT press they just completed.

I know we're waiting on an 8kT press but. . .

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got distracted, but had to come back and ask.

What is this word sprouking?
Hahaha. Can you tell I don’t proof read? Can’t remember. But I think I was trying to say that with the Silverado coming, I appears to be a good option if range is there and there is another long delay with CT. To me, it all might just be moot because I might get tired of waiting and go with the new Y form Giga Texas

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I wouldn’t be surprised if the 9000t is for the cybertruck. I would think they would have announced if an 8000t was done and working.
And people were worried about the bed being smaller. With a 9k Ton press Tesla cam have a 7.5 foot bed.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I got distracted, but had to come back and ask.

What is this word sprouking?
SPRUIK (verb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
https://www.macmillandictionary.com › british › spruik

Definition of SPRUIK (verb): try to persuade someone to do or buy something.

I spelled it wrong.

I used to hire Spruikers to stand in front of the stores with mike... they worked to a theme, but mostly made it up as they went along. That's how I relate the OEM's these days, they mostly carry on like a pork chop.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Ye of little faith :

Months ago, there were huge crates with italian flag coloured logos delivered at the CT end of the factory.

I'm sure it wasn't spaghetti

And I reckon..... if IDRA has a 9000 ton on display in Italy, it sure would have been a priority to have it at Austin. Unless, Austin already has one..... mmmmmmmmmm

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ye of little faith :

Months ago, there were huge crates with italian flag coloured logos delivered at the CT end of the factory.

I'm sure it wasn't spaghetti

And I reckon..... if IDRA has a 9000 ton on display in Italy, it sure would have been a priority to have it at Austin. Unless, Austin already has one..... mmmmmmmmmm
doesn't IDRA stamp "IDRA" on the crates?

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
This has to be for the CT unless they just completed a 9000k Gigapress before the 8000k Gigapress, which they announced as the world's first and largest at the time. They said that they had penned the deal and received payment for it almost exactly 1 year ago.

They probably tested it and it hit 9000k and they ran with it. More is more.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
This has to be for the CT unless they just completed a 9000k Gigapress before the 8000k Gigapress, which they announced as the world's first and largest at the time. They said that they had penned the deal and received payment for it almost exactly 1 year ago.

They probably tested it and it hit 9000k and they ran with it. More is more.

I just find it a bit odd that they would be having a press event with it in June in Italy when that is around the time when it should be arriving in Texas or at least en-route.

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
I'd guess it's a promotional opportunity to solicit purchases from other manufacturers who are about to be behind the times.

If the CT achieves its potential (production ease, and off the charts capability at a game changing price point) things are going to be insane.