Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Episode 3: In this episode of the Cybertruck Competitive Comparison Series, Sandy tells some stories from his experience off-roading, gives an overview of a traditional driveline layout, talks about differentials and gives his opinions on the Cybertruck's off-roading potential. Please tune in every Wednesday to follow along as Sandy reviews a different area of the Cybertruck. Next week Sandy will discuss the interior.

To view the rest of the comparison series so far: New Cybertruck vs Pickup Competitors Comparison Series (by Sandy Munro)

Sponsored

akia123

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy impala
Country flag
man im so excitied to hear all this all i been doing is look at truck campers dreaming off making one for this off roading beast.

Cebliminal

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R/T Durango, Harley Davidsons, Toyota Tundra 4x4 put deposit down for Cybertruck
Occupation
Executive Chef/Food & Beverage Director
Country flag

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Yeah, if I was an after market off-road accessory manufacturer, I would be making sure I got a early model, so I could size and fit my product to work with the CyberTruck.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
This truck embodies every feature I ever wanted in a pickup, plus a whole lot more I never even dreamed of. Elon has sprung truck design so far into the future it's gonna take the rest of the industry 10 years to catch up, if they start now, but it looks like the big three are still asleep at the wheel. Sweet dreams, Ford, GM, Dodge!
:sleep:

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
It is amazing, 5 years ago was having an email exchange with a friend about wanting a electric or even decent hybrid off road capable vehicle and was talking about the only way I would get it was winning the lottery and paying someone to marry a Model X drive train into a Jeep with some kind of generator to make it a poor mans off road hybrid.

Five years later, I have a reservation for a vehicle much better than I had hoped for back then, with more range, no need for a hybrid system, and what seems a more comfortable interior.
Sponsored