Momo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reserved) I can't bring myself to buy nothing else
Occupation
Clinical Pharmacist
Country flag
Roughly 62,000 for me! Reserved the Dual motor.
Sponsored

Last edited:

AlabamaMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F350 Supecab, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Hi everyone. Google for some unknown reason recently suspended the Reservation Tracker google account. We have no idea why. Perhaps due to a complaint? or maybe because of the high level of traffic? We are working to restore it; however, its not clear if or when that will happen. In the meantime I was able to copy the locally cached data for the final spreadsheet and paste it back in. The final spreadsheet is hosted on a seperate google drive that was not effected. Best I can tell, all reservations made before mid day June 16 are in the spreadsheet. The reservation entry form is still working; however, scripts that process the data from the form and load results in the spreadsheet are not running. As a workaround we may go back to manual direct entry. We will know more in the next couple of days. If the account is reinstated then reservation entries being made now will flow into the spreadsheet. In the meantime please resist making multiple duplicate entries because the reservation does not show up quickly. Thank you and sorry for all the problems.

Last edited:

AlabamaMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Hi everyone. Google for some unknown reason recently suspended the Reservation Tracker google account. We have no idea why. Perhaps due to a complaint? or maybe because of the high level of traffic? We are working to restore it; however, its not clear if or when that will happen. In the meantime I was able to copy the locally cached data for the final spreadsheet and paste it back in. The final spreadsheet is hosted on a seperate google drive that was not effected. Best I can tell, all reservations made before mid day June 16 are in the spreadsheet. The reservation entry form is still working; however, scripts that process the data from the form and load results in the spreadsheet are not running. As a workaround we may go back to manual direct entry. We will know more in the next couple of days. If the account is reinstated then reservation entries being made now will flow into the spreadsheet. In the meantime please resist making multiple duplicate entries because the reservation does not show up quickly. Thank you and sorry for all the problems.
Google just reinstated the account - no explanation was given. gonna tread lighly with the tracker until I can figure out what the issue was. we started sending confirmation email - about 100 a day - that might have been a trigger so we plan to stop that temporarily. We also ran scripts which we plan to stop temporarily. working to update the sheet right now.

JesseDGreat

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model Y and 2022 Model S
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
So heres what I got from my entry

Reservation position: 5,611
Trim Position at start of Prod: 1,833
Estimated Delivery Month: .61

So I taking that to say my position because of my region and it is a tri-motor, my position is 1,833 and Ill get mine in 2 - 3 weeks of the first month of production ( .61 < 1, and 1 = first month of production)

Is this how you all are translating this info?

Last edited:

AlabamaMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
So heres what I got from my entry

Reservation position: 5,611
Trim Position at start of Prod: 1,833
Estimated Delivery Month: .61

So I taking that to say my position because of my region and it is a tri-motor, my position is 1,833 and Ill get mine in 2 - 3 weeks of the first month of production ( .61 < 1, and 1 = first month of production)

Is this how you all are translating this info?
we have not incorporated any consideration of location because we are not yet sure what the priorities will be. If you are outside of the US, there may likely be a delay. However, if you are inside the continental US the numbers should be reasonably close. The primary considerations are how many people cancel their orders (effectively moving you up in the queue) and what trim you order. Currently Tesla says the Tri-Motor will be produced first so we gave it manufacturing preference.

Another consideration is the day you placed your order - evidence suggests Tesla may reuse cancelled reservation numbers. If you placed your order around the 21st then you are in good shape to be one of the first to receive a Cybertruck.

kbusek

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Country flag
I got in right away. My estimated position is 11,216. I reserved the Tri-Motor so I guess my wait won't be excessive!

Sazcube

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Cruze
Country flag
Updated to the dual motor and have the same RN number that says it’s a single motor CT. I’m not sure if my place in line is accurate.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck reservation order number -- how to tell your place in line 5D3A291F-AAB0-4AD6-A2AC-EF50E5AA2148

Akgolf

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 and 2022 Tesla Model Ys
Occupation
Retired Computer Programmer, USAF
Country flag
Updated to the dual motor and have the same RN number that says it’s a single motor CT. I’m not sure if my place in line is accurate.

5D3A291F-AAB0-4AD6-A2AC-EF50E5AA2148.jpeg
Did you only update at the Tesla website? The reservation spreadsheet on this site isn’t tied to to Tesla and I’m not sure if you can update the spreadsheet here.

Sazcube

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Cruze
Country flag
Did you only update at the Tesla website? The reservation spreadsheet on this site isn’t tied to to Tesla and I’m not sure if you can update the spreadsheet here.
Yeah did the update on the Tesla site. Sent me a email with the changes but the RN number was the same.

i see what you’re saying, yeah your probably right it’s a spreadsheet problem.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Yeah did the update on the Tesla site. Sent me a email with the changes but the RN number was the same.

i see what you’re saying, yeah your probably right it’s a spreadsheet problem.
Just update the spreadsheet. It's easy.
Sponsored