Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F350 Supecab, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Updated to the dual motor and have the same RN number that says it’s a single motor CT. I’m not sure if my place in line is accurate.

5D3A291F-AAB0-4AD6-A2AC-EF50E5AA2148.jpeg
I found your entry in the tracker and updated it for you. unfortunately the change has little effect because our estimates are not granular enough yet. we are by year two the ramp up is so fast that we feel all variants are being caught up quickly. I think we will refine our rampt estimates because if we breakout the single versus dual ramp up on a quarterly basis there might be a difference. Bottom like is all the queues of each engine variant are so full that there will be a long wait no matter what engine is ordered. We plan to launch a 'what if' type script that will pull out estimated delivery month given the order date and engine type. we want to refine our delivery estimates some before we launch that.
Sponsored

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
Tesla, most likely, will quickly ramp up to about 5,000 per week which will have them producing 250,000 per year. They'll probably be on that pace at some point within the first few months of production.
? Elon did publicly state a count at 250k orders that were in during the first week of the unveiling of the CYBRTRK. Maybe report was in fact his personal projection of a goal to meet the CT’s first year up and running. A clue ? inisight into his professional estimate and or goal? His way of letting investors know in few words ..... It’s time to step it up!
I’m with you on this too?

Rory_RedDog

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual motor CyberTruck
Country flag
RN113525309, dual motor, full auto, delivery in Sweden. Can’t edit the spreadsheet on my iPad.

Expecting a long wait. I’m hoping Tesla not will shrink Cybertruck too much, looks amazing now.
Elon advised recently that it will not be made smaller in any dimension, despite earlier reports

jthor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck: Tri-motor
Country flag
Elon advised recently that it will not be made smaller in any dimension, despite earlier reports
Yeah didn't really get the whole talk of reducing the size from 3-5%. I have a 2500 diesel crew cab and that fits in my garage. The cybertruck is smaller than my diesel by a half a foot.

ACV1081

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Chevy SS, 2019 Ram 1500
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
Yeah didn't really get the whole talk of reducing the size from 3-5%. I have a 2500 diesel crew cab and that fits in my garage. The cybertruck is smaller than my diesel by a half a foot.
I have a 1/2 crew cab ram 2019 and the CT is smaller than that even. Fits in my garage fine.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Well, I hope they do come out with a smaller version (just make the back seats smaller, lose the width, heck, lose the back doors) for places with smaller needs.

My spot in the line keeps bouncing around; I ordered that night but didn't get the reply until the next day, so the estimate is position 56k or so.

Ahh well, I wasn't planning on replacing m car until the end of 2022 anyhow.

-Crissa

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Well, I hope they do come out with a smaller version (just make the back seats smaller, lose the width, heck, lose the back doors) for places with smaller needs.

My spot in the line keeps bouncing around; I ordered that night but didn't get the reply until the next day, so the estimate is position 56k or so.

Ahh well, I wasn't planning on replacing m car until the end of 2022 anyhow.

-Crissa
I reserved about 20 mins. after the reveal ended and my reservation number has never changed. 43,000+ the whole time.

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Will China reservations be reflected in the current reservation numbers or is that an entirely separate system?

fufeng

First Name
Feng
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Ordered 07/09/2020, tri motor, SFD, RN113621535

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I reserved about 20 mins. after the reveal ended and my reservation number has never changed. 43,000+ the whole time.
That's about the same time as me, but I entered my info in the database back when it was pretty new. The calculation method changed around a little. I'm 10K behind you; it's been 52K and now it's 56K.

-Crissa

Last edited:

MrTofuDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
Country flag
I found this forum and method of estimating your place in line about a month ago. Before that, I had a single motor Model Y on preorder since its reveal, to replace my wife's gas SUV.

But after using this Cybertruck tracker and finding out how near the front of the theoretical line I am (#233) (not to mention how close I am to the factory if it ends up in Austin ~25min), I started to lean more towards the Cybertruck. Then today I finally got to test drive the Y at the local Tesla showroom and it sealed the deal. Y is great, but it's similar enough to my Model 3 that I just don't feel excited about it. I've decided to cancel my early Y preorder and instead wait on the Cybertruck. It'll also give me time to save up for the TriMotor. So plenty of excitement on the way!

Only things to worry about now are garage fitment and first production run quality issues.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck reservation order number -- how to tell your place in line Screenshot_20200615-175136

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck reservation order number -- how to tell your place in line Screenshot_20200715-143732

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Wow, inside the first 250 product run, of what could end up be a legendary vehicle in the history of automobiles. Sure there will probably be things they come up with for improvements later on, but when these become collectables that Vin # will have huge value. I held onto my dad's Honda 750 for the last 30 years because it was of sentimental value to me. My dad would take me for rides when I was 14. Well, during this pandimic I was cleaning up the garage and found the Owners manual and for kicks I looked it up on the internet and that first edition manual is around $400. That made me research the bike. The 1969 Honda 750 started a revolution in motorcyles. It was the first large Japanese road bike that changed everything in motorcycles. It turned out that when Honda first produced them they weren't sure how well it would be accepted and the first 7414 engines were roughly made with a process called Sandcast. Mine happens to be #6966 which makes it a very sought after motorcycle. But the lower Vin #'s are even more valuable. You did well to make up your mind early and go for it!
Sponsored

Last edited: