Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Well I have not entered my reservation number into this spread sheet so I must say that makes me feel a lot better.

I waited almost 7 months after the Cyber Truck was released for orders.

I was at the Ford Dealer about to buy a new 2020 F-350 Flat Bed Dually and it was going to cost me right at $78,000.00

I kept thinking about the maintenance cost of my last 1 ton F-350 and how some of those parts were a thousand dollars for a single part and I could not bring myself to sign off on that truck.

That night I went home and signed up for the Cyber Truck. No Diesel Engine to repair, No bad Turbos to replace, no transmissions to be torn apart. Hell Yes, sign me up.
you are smarter than I am. It took me a year to come to the same conclusion. If you can wait and you don’t need to do long distance towing, you will be very happy with your choice.

p.s. Forget about what I said about looking at the last number. I thought you just signed up. If you did it 7 months after the release, look at the others with the same date and trim as yours to figure out when you get yours.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Woodworker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
TxDOT Highway Contractor
Country flag
you are smarter than I am. It took me a year to come to the same conclusion. If you can wait and you don’t need to do long distance towing, you will be very happy with your choice.

p.s. Forget about what I said about looking at the last number. I thought you just signed up. If you did it 7 months after the release, look at the others with the same date and trim as yours to figure out when you get yours.
Ahhhh, good idea.

That list is a major spreadsheet.

I will check that this weekend when I have a spare moment,

Thanks Diehard

jxp7347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Camry
Country flag
I've tried adding my submission to the google sheet using google docs. Every time I have added my RN number, it says the number is out of bounds, therefore preventing me from submitting my order. Can anyone help me with this?

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
I've tried adding my submission to the google sheet using google docs. Every time I have added my RN number, it says the number is out of bounds, therefore preventing me from submitting my order. Can anyone help me with this?
Don't type "RN" just the digits.

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
How much can I sell it for? 10K over cost? 20k? Everything is for sale at the right price...

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 8.59.06 AM.png
Came across this recently in my Tesla Order Agreement, you may want to take a look at yours.

Cybertruck Motor Vehicle Pre-Order Agreement

Terms & Conditons

No Resellers;

Tesla and its affiliates sell cars directly to end-consumers, and we may unilaterally cancel any order that we believe has been made with a view toward resale of the Vehicle or that has otherwise been made in bad faith. We may also cancel your pre-order and refund your Pre-Order Payment if we discontinue a product, feature, or option after the time you place your pre-order or if we determine that you are acting in bad faith.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Came across this recently in my Tesla Order Agreement, you may want to take a look at yours.

Cybertruck Motor Vehicle Pre-Order Agreement

Terms & Conditons

No Resellers;

Tesla and its affiliates sell cars directly to end-consumers, and we may unilaterally cancel any order that we believe has been made with a view toward resale of the Vehicle or that has otherwise been made in bad faith. We may also cancel your pre-order and refund your Pre-Order Payment if we discontinue a product, feature, or option after the time you place your pre-order or if we determine that you are acting in bad faith.
what will happen if I report 80% of the reservations before me as resellers? ?Anonymous of course.

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
what will happen if I report 80% of the reservations before me as resellers? ?Anonymous of course.
I am content to wait like Alfred E. Newman and let the dust settle, let everyone else knock off the rough edges that will happen invertible as is with all new toys. #483,388 in line.:whistle: (and have it paid for on delivery the old fashioned way I suppose)

Ute_sla

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dreaming
Country flag
Just placed a new order and can't seem to add it to the list as it says it's out of bounds.

See below:

YOUR CYBERTRUCK
Tri Motor AWD
Full Self-Driving Capability
ORDER NUMBER
RN115051009
PAYMENTS
$150 Order Payment
Did Tesla skip a few numbers?
I calculate this order to be 2,306,909th in the queue, calculated from data in first post of this thread. Is there really that many reservations, or did I miss something?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Did Tesla skip a few numbers?
I calculate this order to be 2,306,909th in the queue, calculated from data in first post of this thread. Is there really that many reservations, or did I miss something?
Tesla uses a single reservation number system for all cars and installations.

-Crissa

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Well, they sold half a million cars in 12 months last year. It's been 18. That's almost half the numbers right there.

-Crissa
Sponsored