Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Tahoe, Cybertruck
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
112745233 Tri Motor w/FSD Phoenix, AZ

Looks like I am 1,133 based on the math. Very Exciting!
Sponsored

stumby

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P90D
Country flag

Wow that's one of the lowest I've seen posted, congrats! You must have reloaded the website nonstop when the reveal started.

SkiWhack

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan NV passenger 3500 HD, Chevy Traverse LT and Subaru Legacy sedan
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Administrator Update: As of February 19, 2020, the reservations spreadsheet (reference it below) shows 535k+ Cybertruck reservations!

The last time Elon Musk disclosed Cybertruck reservation figures was on November 26, 2019 when he tweeted that 250k pre-orders had been received. That means approximately 285k orders have been received in the 12 weeks since his last update; compared to the 250k reservations received in the first 5 days of ordering.

The 535,841 pre-orders represent an average of 5,953 orders received per day in the 90 days since (and including) reveal night.

To compare, the Model 3 received around 518,000 total reservations between its unveiling in April 2016 and August 2, 2017 (when Musk disclosed the gross reservation figure on Tesla’s Q2 2017 earnings call).

How to tell your place in line for the Cybertruck based on your reservation #:

Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line. Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region.

Here is a spreadsheet being updated by Aaron showing inputted reservation orders and the approximate # of reservations so far:

(Be patient, it takes a few seconds to load).

I ordered mine 12/27
Possibly Texas, big truck country

SkiWhack

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan NV passenger 3500 HD, Chevy Traverse LT and Subaru Legacy sedan
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
The number they show looks like it was severely rounded to keep it simple. The 112,744,100 is based on an observed number here, though they XX'd out the final two numbers, so I put in 00, so it is also rounded for simplicity. Just less severely. :geek:
Now I'm bummed because we ordered hours on December 27th and based on the math that puts us 417,571 as RN123161671 dual motor

Mr.RED

First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LR Range Rover, LR Discovery Sport
Country flag
Hello gents,

I have been on a fence for a few days, but CT has been growing on me and I have matured by 11/24/2019 with an order number 112973561 for Dual Motor, no FSD.

CyberTruckJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck
Occupation
Account Manager
Country flag

I’m in Phoenix as well and I’m within the first 400! We will prob be the first two CT’s in PHX!

Jemez Fred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Model X, 2019 Model 3, future Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I ordered about 10 minutes after they opened it up on the 21st. I was in north/central NM, but I would probably travel to pick it up after my 2 Tesla delivery experiences. My number is 112747270. Tri-motor, because I need the range! I will sell my Model X when it arrives.

I looked all over this site for a Google form to fill in this information. Sure would be easier on "aaron."

TintDepot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Reservation
Occupation
Solar Tint Distributor along with Vinyl Wrap, PPF & tint tools
Country flag
That makes me 123,*** and I ordered Friday the day after the reveal at 2:30pm...

I think the numbers might have a regional place holder.. otherwise the reported numbers are way off. That means almost half a million have been ordered
I am just before you at 104,*** and I also ordered the day after.

cbbowlingmd

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Model X,63 Corvette,32 Buick Model 86 Victoria
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
I am confused. Was just discussing this with someone who claimed that the reservation numbers are not specific to CT and comprise all Tesla orders. Is that true or are the reservation numbers we are tracking specific to CT?

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
I am confused. Was just discussing this with someone who claimed that the reservation numbers are not specific to CT and comprise all Tesla orders. Is that true or are the reservation numbers we are tracking specific to CT?
That is a possibility. Not likely S3X as they don't have reservations. Y doesn't seem likely, since Elon's announcement of Cybertruck res. matches our list too closely. Maybe Semi?

beaglerott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Occupation
Software developer
Country flag
I second the question: how do I report my order, to get it included on the spreadsheet?

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
I second the question: how do I report my order, to get it included on the spreadsheet?
You don't 'report' it, it is an interactive spreadsheet. You add your own data to it.

caveat: I never got it to work, so my data isn't there. YMMV ;)
Sponsored