Cybertruck reveal viewing party and reactions!

MSA Surgery

First Name
angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge ram 2500 Diesel
Occupation
Pulling a 13 000 lbs fifthwheel
Country flag
Needs some more scalpel cuts- can’t see this hitching a fifthwheel. Sad.

MUSK007

Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S - P100D
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I’m stunned. And so.... disappointed. As a two Tesla family and life long truck owner, I’m just so disappointed. I can’t believe this is years in the making and another 3 years to get one. No thanks.

cybernuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model x
Broken window seems horrible as far as the “show” goes, but the truck most certainly is a game changer.

GMsLoss

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Silverado, 2018 Model 3
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
It can pull 300k. That's different than towing. Remember the pictures of the guy pulling a bus with his teeth.

MUSK007

Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S - P100D
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Follow up. In a Tesla sponsored event, they should NEVER have thrown the steel ball at the glass unless they were 100% positive of the results before hand. OMG what a huge mistake. My heart dropped when the glass broke. The second one was like a second stab wound. Just terrible.

I know, let’s get OJ to try on the gloves!

just stupid.

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Dual Motor
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
Follow up. In a Tesla sponsored event, they should NEVER have thrown the steel ball at the glass unless they were 100% positive of the results before hand. OMG what a huge mistake. My heart dropped when the glass broke. The second one was like a second stab wound. Just terrible.

I know, let’s get OJ to try on the gloves!

just stupid.
I kind of liked it. Now I know not to throw a steel ball at my Cybertruck window ;-)

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag

rustycarburetor

Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma/Boxster/3 Harleys/BMW
It didn't look the way I expected (based on all of the different drawings out there), but I really liked the Cybrtrk! I feel sorry for Elon though, having to stand in front of his beloved creation with the windows broken, but he handled it with style, grace, and a sense of humor. Way to go, Elon and the Tesla team!
1/2 of me is choosing to believe it was a selective bow-out, after initiating enough interest in EV so that more focus can be set on space X. Job done- now legacy companies are taking electric potential seriously.
The other half... I could single handedly name someone that has the sociological and cultural prowess to make that shitshow look like a one-legged dope addict clown at a party for blind children.
I’m here for the underdog. I’m here for the future. I have immense respect for people that have the courage to push boundaries.

DO NOT WASTE MY TIME on a MASSIVE futuristic vehicle reveal bragging about how hot shit your glass is only to have college freshman ass lookin’ Mc’lovin blow out a window with the physical equivalent of a death cab for cutie power ballad.

@RCHER

First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Only what I need
Occupation
IT
Alright, I'll bite...I was immediately convinced it was a joke. Why else would it be shaped like a ramp that an actual truck could crawl over. Looks like you made that thing out of sheets of drywall. Elon, what do you think auto designers do for a living? Engineering feat, but forgot about the form factor.
Sponsored