Cybertruck Final Iteration Reveal Date and Production Questions

TechOps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, ex-Model S
Country flag
The longer the wait, the better version 1.0 will be.

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Cybertruck TriMotor AWD Full Self-drive reservation
Occupation
Pharmacist
Country flag
I purchased a Daihatsu Rocky "back in the day" and had a blast with it whether on the "Volley Ball Run" from Seattle to San Diego, in little over 21 hours, or off-roading on the Olympic Peninsula. It was capable in both adventures. It was solidly built, rugged when needed, and stylish (for its time) when driving around town. I'll wait another year (or more) to get that experience back again, this time with the added advantage of NOT polluting the atmosphere with every mile driven. (Yes, I'm aware of the initial carbon footprint in production of electric vehicles...) In the mean-time, I'm reminded of mom's retort when we asked, "When's dinner?" as she's standing in the kitchen preparing it... "When it's done." ;)

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Moving the shareholder meeting to Austin is not a coincidence. Deets will be spilled.
I'd sure love to see that.

Dug out my shareholder/ voting details so I could catch the call live.

That said, Musk moves events to locations convenient to him. I could see him moving it to Austin just so he didn't have to fly somewhere to attend it.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I'd sure love to see that.

Dug out my shareholder/ voting details so I could catch the call live.

That said, Musk moves events to locations convenient to him. I could see him moving it to Austin just so he didn't have to fly somewhere to attend it.
Same here, I'm VERY interested in this meeting. I think moving the meeting to Austin is extremely strategic. Elon wants to show the world how Tesla is kicking Ass. What better way do that, than showing unbelievable growth during these times, standing in front of his MASSIVE, shiny, new, Giga factory in Austin Texas, USA!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Same here, I'm VERY interested in this meeting. I think moving the meeting to Austin is extremely strategic. Elon wants to show the world how Tesla is kicking Ass. What better way do that, than showing unbelievable growth during these times, standing in front of his MASSIVE, shiny, new, Giga factory in Austin Texas, USA!
Yes, but cranking out 100s of thousands of Model Ys is pretty damned impressive to shareholders even without the Cybertruck.

What I would love love love to see is that those Model Ys have 4680 cells in them.

Obviously seeing a new Cybertruck at the show and Cybertruck news would be tops.

Reminds me, I think I need to up my Tesla holdings a bit more after that production blowout.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Yes, but cranking out 100s of thousands of Model Ys is pretty damned impressive to shareholders even without the Cybertruck.

What I would love love love to see is that those Model Ys have 4680 cells in them.

Obviously seeing a new Cybertruck at the show and Cybertruck news would be tops.

Reminds me, I think I need to up my Tesla holdings a bit more after that production blowout.
I think this NOT about us current shareholders and owners. This will be a wake up call to people that have heard years of FUD, and introduce them to the real Tesla, and the future.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I think this NOT about us current shareholders and owners. This will be a wake up call to people that have heard years of FUD, and introduce them to the real Tesla, and the future.
I think if Tesla was going to make a grand show of this, they would do it at a public live cast instead of making it a shareholder only event.

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
I feel like I'm being asked questions at a carnival for prizes. What will I win?

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
[引用=“赛博人,帖子:71496,会员:3129”]
1.一个月左右。
2.4月
3. 500,000
[/引述]
2.Will the delivery start in April next year after the first CT rolls off the production line?
3.When can the annual production capacity of 500,000 units be realized?