OP
OP

Joe_T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback
Country flag
So now I think there are 4 different ride height presets. If we consider the three in the first post as low, medium, really high, then using this photo below, there’s also a high option.
I feel pretty confident that the ride height below photo is different than the highest setting seen in the first post. The difference is in where the bottom of the truck crosses the wheel center.

In this photo it crosses at dead center or a little below.

In the first post “super high” photo, it crosses well above.

Comments? Thoughts? Agree?
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Ride Height Comparison 1690654160957
Sponsored

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
So now I think there are 4 different ride height presets. If we consider the three in the first post as low, medium, really high, then using this photo below, there’s also a high option.
I feel pretty confident that the ride height below photo is different than the highest setting seen in the first post. The difference is in where the bottom of the truck crosses the wheel center.

In this photo it crosses at dead center or a little below.

In the first post “super high” photo, it crosses well above.

Comments? Thoughts? Agree?
1690654160957.jpeg
you’re right with the possible addition below, which would be auto/stationary in park only only.

•[ingress/egress]
•Low
•Medium
•High
•Very High

all with the caveat that the RCs will be putting the viability of these through the test, so it’s possible eg very high drops out of the UI if they find issues

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
OR... It could be a MIN and a MAX and you can stop it anywhere in-between! Obviously, there will be limits while doing 90 on the freeway, but at low speed...
Sponsored