First Name
Norton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Dear All,

I am having a long time an idea to bring a CyberTruck to EU.
The whole project is complicated therefore I am looking for people who would like to participate. When there will be a critical mass we will be able to organize it.

Project plan:
- get the money ;-)
- buy a CT - as early as possible
- have ready shipping to EU
- get it certified for EU roads/standards
- hack CT to be able to operate in EU
- USE IT in EU - make a road trip and attend ventures to show the CT around Europe

If anyone is interested to help please write down and we can start to work together on a dream ;-)

p.s. you can comment the plan.
Please don't hate it very much ;-)
I know that it doesn't make sense but when you love it....

email: [email protected]
whatsapp/signal: +420731450245
Sponsored

Greshnab

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Software Arrchitect
Country flag
Dear All,

The whole project is complicated therefore I am looking for people who would like to participate. When there will be a critical mass we will be able to organize it.

Project plan:
- get the money ;-)
- USE IT in EU - make a road trip and attend ventures to show the CT around Europe

If anyone is interested to help please write down and we can start to work together on a dream ;-)

I may be wrong but at over 80" wide i didn't think the CT would fit on a lot of European roads?

OP
OP

nortonsk

First Name
Norton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
I may be wrong but at over 80" wide i didn't think the CT would fit on a lot of European roads?
Same as similar trucks which are produced for US market...

You can see some RAM and FORD trucks in Europe, but certainly not in the city centers ;-)
But it will find it's fans ;-)

This is big as well and people would like to buy it.

Petertsai

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, cybertruck reservation
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Dear All,

Project plan:
- get the money ;-)

Need conversion of charging plugs to match
European chargers.

OP
OP

nortonsk

First Name
Norton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Dear All,

Project plan:
- get the money ;-)

Here are some news...

We have started a website for the project and we plan to do crowdfunding campain for it.
www.cybertruckin.eu

Let us know you thoughts here or via email: [email protected]

COLAB

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Website
colabsystems.com
Vehicles
Nissan Frontier
Occupation
Product manager IT services
Country flag
Thank you for sharing this great commendable initiative for people in Europe!!!

Maybe the Gigatesla in Germany will open a production line for Europe with a dedicated part for England...Wait and see!!!!! ;) 🤙

OP
OP

nortonsk

First Name
Norton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Dear all,

just an update on our plan:

Introducing project Cybertruckin.EU Our journey began with a simple, bold idea: to bring Tesla's revolutionary Cybertruck to Europe's doorstep. We envisioned a continent where the boundaries of innovation are constantly pushed, making way for a new era of sustainable and technologically advanced transport. Cybertruckin.EU is dedicated to making this vision a reality, fostering a community where futuristic transportation is not just admired but also accessible.

Why Collaborate with Us? The synergy between our clubs goes beyond shared interests; it's a united front in the global green movement. By joining forces, we stand a better chance of showcasing the Cybertruck across different European territories, influencing public opinion, and more importantly, setting a stage for regulatory embraces. Your involvement would directly contribute to a series of Cybertruck unveilings, putting your club at the center of what promises to be a media and public sensation.

Beyond Borders: Rallying U.S. Reservation Holders Our collaboration marks just the beginning. Following our domestic triumph, we intend to reach out to Cybertruck reservation holders in the U.S. Through a concerted effort, we will appeal for their support—be it through temporary loans, rentals, or direct sales—to ensure Europe gets an early introduction to the Cybertruck. This initiative will not only demonstrate our international solidarity but also reinforce our commitment to a greener planet.

Ready to Make History? We are at an exciting crossroads, with the potential to write a new chapter in the history of electric mobility in Europe. I invite you to be co-authors of this journey, bringing your insights, influence, and enthusiasm to a partnership that could redefine our continent's automotive landscape.

Should you wish to explore this further, I am available for a detailed discussion. You can reach me through Twitter @CybertruckEU or on WhatsApp at +420731450245. Alternatively, feel free to respond directly to this email, and we can arrange a meeting at your earliest convenience.

I Norton Slovak
Co-founder, Elon Club Czech | Cybertruckin.EU

Gilbertus

First Name
Gilles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TY, Ford Expedition, SLS Amg, CT order 12.19
Occupation
Independent
Country flag
Dear All,

Project plan:
- get the money ;-)

I ordered mine in Dezember 2019 and I'm form Luxembourg. If everything goes well, I hope to get it legally End of 2024 to mid-2025.

Do you realize that if you buy a CT now, and if only half of the orders will turn to sells, you will have to wait for around 8 years to get yours.

So nice idea, but not very well thought of.

Gilbertus

First Name
Gilles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TY, Ford Expedition, SLS Amg, CT order 12.19
Occupation
Independent
Country flag
I had until now as my biggest car, Ford 150, Dodge Ram RT, 2 Cadillac Escalades (short and long) and now Ford Expedition Platinum Long. So far no problem in our tiny country called Luxembourg.
Sponsored