mhaze

First Name
mhike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3; Smartcar; F150 Raptor; Avalanche 2500 4x4
Country flag
A couple slow leak punctures but no catastrophic flats requiring breaking out a jack and a spare tire.
There really is a solid argument that if you have tire pressure readouts on your dash, you do not need a spare. The readout enables you to see the beginning phase of a flat and go to a repair shop before the big blowout.

This has happened to me in the last 10 years with F150, maybe a dozen times. The F150 is around construction sites a lot and it does pick up nails. (Actually, it seems to prefer screws). What I'm typically seeing these days is crank-up in the morning, three tires at 42 and one at 36. Later in the day that one is at 32.

What does one conclude?

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Or maybe battery expansion space for the 800 mile range. 🍰

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Is it really just that one single gang box? That's kind of whimpy for a work truck. The lighting has 2 120/20A and 1 240/30A in the bed. Also, with that nice 3-5 gal. air tank you would definitely think we would be seeing some kind of compressor outlet. I get Tesla may be keeping things close to the vest but they also have this thing where the designers get all spiritual about minimalism and "intuitiveness" that they are completely out of touch with utility and with utility more well designed features is better. I have been rehabbing a rental unit and I am parked 20 feet away from the front door with my truck. Its not fun to pull the compressor out of the trailer to do simple stuff and having an onboard compressor with a 30 ft hose on a concealed retractable reel would be a huge selling point to me.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck vault sub-trunk fully opened! + Tonneau cover and tailgate lowering in action! 1688774323190

Johnjasonchun1957

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM2500Diesel
Occupation
Investor
Country flag
I'm in Austin now 4 the after party. I didn't win a ticket, but does anyone have a spare ticket for a 67yr old retired Hawaiian guy who owns Tesla stock and 2 truck reservations. My cell 4 texting is 8o-six -73l-7lthree nine

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck vault sub-trunk fully opened! + Tonneau cover and tailgate lowering in action! 20231110_124938
Sponsored