Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
White model 3 interior, has white dash strip - no glare issues in 3 years...so not guaranteed it won't happen but not a problem in quasi similar situation. I think the white in CT looks good but I dont want white in a truck - m3 is a commuter, truck is for camping/dirtbiking and would get a lot dirtier in my use cases - so all black please.
maybe someone in design said light colors make small windows look bigger

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck with partial white interior spotted in Truckee CA 1696551209607
Sponsored

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Oh man! Last week there was a sighting near Half Moon Bay, and I drove through there the day before. Now there's a sighting in Truckee, and I drove through there earlier this week.
Our family just finished a 9 day vacation through northern California from Oxnard. Just over 1700 miles, without ever leaving California and about 75% of those miles were not on a freeway. It was Awesome. I laugh so hard when people from other parts of the country say they'd never go to California!
BTW, we were by your town last Monday Crissa.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck with partial white interior spotted in Truckee CA PXL_20230925_220409737

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Oh man! Last week there was a sighting near Half Moon Bay, and I drove through there the day before. Now there's a sighting in Truckee, and I drove through there earlier this week.
Our family just finished a 9 day vacation through northern California from Oxnard. Just over 1700 miles, without ever leaving California and about 75% of those miles were not on a freeway. It was Awesome. I laugh so hard when people from other parts of the country say they'd never go to California!

PXL_20230925_220409737.jpg
We just did 2000miles in 8days in June in CA and just missed the CT at Tesla HQ by a day too. We saw the trailer it came on tho....:confused:

Had a look at the original at Peterson the day we left. Also went past Crissas fun park, on our way to see mum and dad Redwood, and race Porsches through the Forrest with our MYP. Also saw the "wild-life" first hand in the streets of SFC. Fascinating, was like visiting another world. :alien:;) Yosemite was our favourite.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
We just did 2000miles in 8days in June in CA and just missed the CT at Tesla HQ by a day too. We saw the trailer it came on tho....:confused:

Had a look at the original at Peterson the day we left. Also went past Crissas fun park, on our way to see mum and dad Redwood, and race Porsches through the Forrest with our MYP. Also saw the "wild-life" first hand in the streets of SFC. Fascinating, was like visiting another world. :alien:;) Yosemite was our favourite.
Tioga Pass is fun. Not many places where you can say we drove our minivan to over 10,000 feet! This last trip we drove through Ebbetts Pass just over 8700ft. but what an adventure!

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Tioga Pass is fun. Not many places where you can say we drove our minivan to over 10,000 feet! This last trip we drove through Ebbetts Pass just over 8700ft. but what an adventure!
We went up Pikes Peak (14k) with a RV a few weeks beforehand on our 3 week tour from Chicago to LA. We took out Indianapolis 500, Cincinnati, Lexington (Justified is a favourite TV of ours), Mammoth Cave, Corvette Museum, Nashville (on a Friday night), Memphis (drove straight through with windows/doors locked, after peaking over the wall with a selfie stick to see Graceland), Little Rock (nicest Capital Building), Tulsa, Oklahoma City (Best Capital Building), then went through the sticks and Dodge City (feedlots of capitalist consumption), Denver, Colorado Springs, Royal Gorge, Wolf Creek Pass (11,000ft), Shiprock, Four Corners, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Lake Powell, Zion NP, Las Vegas, Hover Dam, Palm Springs, San Diego, then back to Texas for a couple of weeks from Lax, and back to LA for the 8 days before heading home. Epic. 😁

Next year we're planning on doing some more East coast with the CT.

CYBRSMTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Country flag
Gray goes better with the SS exterior and does not get as hot as black in summer. That white on the dash in bright sunny days may reflect too much light into driver's eyes.
Yeah, that’s always the problem with white on the dash. It reflects on the windshield, too.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
White model 3 interior, has white dash strip - no glare issues in 3 years...so not guaranteed it won't happen but not a problem in quasi similar situation. I think the white in CT looks good but I dont want white in a truck - m3 is a commuter, truck is for camping/dirtbiking and would get a lot dirtier in my use cases - so all black please.
We had a White M3P in San Antonio for a week, the side mirrors were absolutely useless from the reflections of the white dash trim in bright sunlight. Couldn't see anything in them. Maybe it only works for short people?

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
We had a White M3P in San Antonio for a week, the side mirrors were absolutely useless from the reflections of the white dash trim in bright sunlight. Couldn't see anything in them. Maybe it only works for short people?
I'm 6' 1"

wanders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRVEX-LAWD
Country flag

PXL_20230925_220409737.jpg
screw california. signed, neighboring state.

wanders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRVEX-LAWD
Country flag
These are amazing. Used to have a sheepskin cover for the couch seat in my '86 Datsun
Sponsored