Engi_Nerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR (21 & 23)
Country flag
The seats honestly look pretty cheap. Not a fan of the piping and the bottom cushion is again too short, which Tesla loves to do.

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
goddamn the white is sexy. I would love some white seats too, I hear they don't stain easy
I like the look of the white Tesla interiors..I have a White Interior (including seats) Model 3 Perf...white is pretty resistant! Looks good / works good!

The absolute last thing I want in my CT is any white interior pieces....IMHO, worst thing to have in a truck if it will be used for anything other than a large grocery getter.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
With the BUS system they could conceivably add a monitor rearview mirror easily.
Admittedly, having the 'mirror' on screen and positionable might take a little getting used to, but in many ways similar to the top of dash mounted mirror in the '57 PROCTOR Coupe l owned in 2000.

scottyah

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mountaineer
Country flag
I like the look of the white Tesla interiors..I have a White Interior (including seats) Model 3 Perf...white is pretty resistant! Looks good / works good!

The absolute last thing I want in my CT is any white interior pieces....IMHO, worst thing to have in a truck if it will be used for anything other than a large grocery getter.
Why is that? Is it not resistant enough? For me, black is the hardest color to keep clean looking. I drive through a lot of dust and for some reason dusty white seems better than dusty black

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Why is that? Is it not resistant enough? For me, black is the hardest color to keep clean looking. I drive through a lot of dust and for some reason dusty white seems better than dusty black
For dust, you are probably right (but dust wipes off)...in my case with trailer / motorcycles / other general usage that has grease/oils/gas/trailer hitch residual/other similar it's not my preference as it can show stains much more than black.

Anything will get usage and can be impacted, I just know I only commute in my M3P white interior and I'm a lot harder on my truck....

If the beast only comes with white I'll deal with it without batting an eye, is what it is...everything is replaceable / fixable, etc...just wouldn't be my first choice / preference

TexasRaider

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck + MS
Occupation
Civil
Country flag
I hope they make a change with the rear view camera for driving like they did for the MS.
(At the beginning it was a small video feed, but with one update they made it take up nearly half the screen. Love it!)

Jow

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser, '94 Bronco
Occupation
Biz Owner
Country flag
gonna be a no for me, dog

Trbizwiz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 RWD, Dodge Challenger
Occupation
Logistics
Country flag
Who could do any sort of actual work with white interior. Will Cybertruck even haul anything meaningful?

also me: 7 sheets of plywood in a Y P, with white seats

Tesla Cybertruck White Decor Interior Dashboard & Seats in Cybertruck -- POV video IMG_0364

HellsNels

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck | Beast | FS; 2017 Model 3 LR
Country flag
Admittedly, having the 'mirror' on screen and positionable might take a little getting used to, but in many ways similar to the top of dash mounted mirror in the '57 PROCTOR Coupe l owned in 2000.
Anyone who has driven a Model X should already be a vet of not being able to rely on the rearview mirror and instead the on-screen feed.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Anyone who has driven a Model X should already be a vet of not being able to rely on the rearview mirror and instead the on-screen feed.
Not true for me in our 6 seat 2017 X (key? no middle seat in 2nd row). I use the rearview mirror regularly. Only use the on-screen feed if pulling a trailer.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
goddamn the white is sexy. I would love some white seats too, I hear they don't stain easy
They hold up amazingly
Sponsored