Patricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge ram
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Cybertruck with partial white interior spotted in Truckee CA.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck with partial white interior spotted in Truckee CA img_8832-jpe

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck with partial white interior spotted in Truckee CA Tesla cybertruck white interior

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck with partial white interior spotted in Truckee CA Tesla cybertruck white interior door dashboard

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck with partial white interior spotted in Truckee CA cybertruck white interior

Here's a look at white with doors closed (from Cybertruck prototype brought out to Petersen Museum for the Electrified Cars & Coffee meet in June)

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck with partial white interior spotted in Truckee CA Cybertruck-Interior
Sponsored

ninja6r

First Name
Ninja6r
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, nissan leaf
Occupation
pass
Country flag
Might just be me, but that white doesn't really match at all. I suppose if you decide to wrap the truck, maybe. I was really hoping they'd offer a gray option similar to Rivian's coastal version. But, it's Tesla. You'll get white or black.

CYBRSMTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Country flag
Might just be me, but that white doesn't really match at all. I suppose if you decide to wrap the truck, maybe. I was really hoping they'd offer a gray option similar to Rivian's coastal version. But, it's Tesla. You'll get white or black.
I think white is popular because it deflects heat.

sstevens805

First Name
Shelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DM 2021 MY & '69 Cadillac Deville Convertible
Country flag
That door panel looks like a public restroom paper towel dispenser

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Its the Optimus Robot colour theme

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
The white indicates it's a tri-motor, from what I've read here.

If you buy one with white panels and they upset your sense of style, just press down hard with your right foot on that pedal and you'll stop worrying about that.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Gray goes better with the SS exterior and does not get as hot as black in summer. That white on the dash in bright sunny days may reflect too much light into driver's eyes.

Dazajj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350
Occupation
Regional Account Director
Country flag
I like it! I really hope i don’t have to pay extra for the white accents

ZillaVilla

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
Cybertruck with partial white interior spotted in Truckee CA.

img_8832-jpeg.jpg

Tesla cybertruck white interior.jpg

Tesla cybertruck white interior door dashboard.jpg

cybertruck white interior.jpg

Here's a look at white with doors closed (from Cybertruck prototype brought out to Petersen Museum for the Electrified Cars & Coffee meet in June)

Cybertruck-Interior.jpg
I imagine white will play better with the new ambient lighting as it will take on the color of the light better than black interior would.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Have we not seen white door panels before? I thought we did. But I'm glad to see em anyway. I'd buy it just like that.

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Gray goes better with the SS exterior and does not get as hot as black in summer. That white on the dash in bright sunny days may reflect too much light into driver's eyes.
White model 3 interior, has white dash strip - no glare issues in 3 years...so not guaranteed it won't happen but not a problem in quasi similar situation. I think the white in CT looks good but I dont want white in a truck - m3 is a commuter, truck is for camping/dirtbiking and would get a lot dirtier in my use cases - so all black please.

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I do like the outline of the white wrap-around door panel dash sections in this Cybertruck, because I think they compliment the overall shape of the roof, door windows, and windshield. Except for my taste I'd prefer they not be white or too contrasting to the other interior elements. But, that happens to be the way I feel also about the white interior elements of the Model 3 & Y too.

I'd prefer the white elements be a lighter grey or tan, or some chosen color, or if they're white I'd prefer the alternate interior elements to be a lighter shade closer to the white. I'm just not crazy about the strongly contrasting interior elements, while at the same time if they're somewhat different shades but in the same color, they can look awesome and more complimentary to me.

Just one of my preferences I guess. I imagine those type things are going to be a boon for aftermarket accessories and interior detailing, with a lot of creative colors and patterns emerging. I know the seats themselves will have to be more left alone if they're internally cooled and perforated, but I see a lot of interior possibilities.

Again, I really like the outline shape of those white interior elements in the last photo.

- ÆCIII
Sponsored