Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Oh… I got some pictures today.

You can see the suspension is on its lowest setting. Exoskeleton is a bit rough and the vault cover is closed.

Can confirm it does swim.

1649380169182.jpeg
Cybertrucks... ALL THE WAY DOWN.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I think it would be great but I also didn't see anyone allowed remotely close to the new prototype so who was this information leaked to? Franz said the Cybertruck would awesome and well worth the wait, and both he and Elon apologized for the delay, but I didn't hear or see anything in all the videos or the presentstion that alluded to a folding midgate. Looking forward to proof positive to go along with the rumor.

bob/lego/gamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota matrix
Country flag
video of midgate?

edit sorry the live stream messed up the timestamp
it is actual 2:56:46
my bad

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
How well do you think it would go over if I ask my wife to sleep in the truck bed with me for a few months while the house is remodeled?
My wife and I lived in an RV for 18 months while we were building our house.

Then we lived in it for another 6 months or so while it looked like this.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck's folding mid gate and roll-down rear window confirmed! 1649394181401

You can see our bed on the right. The bath”room” has a yoga mat hanging up for privacy. The rest of the yoga mats are up because the house rang like a bell until the walls were up.

Ok… it wasn’t like this for quite 6 months. But it’s been in some state of construction since the shell was finished.

I don’t recommend living in the Cybertruck for “Months” this was bad enough.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Is there any follow up on this? Love to see more pics of the vault and rear window area.

I found another video which seems to be the source of the walk behind statements where people have been saying the midgate window was down. Can't really tell from the video, but it might also just be missing. I need to have one that shows the z step in the midgate or not.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag

I found another video which seems to be the source of the walk behind statements where people have been saying the midgate window was down. Can't really tell from the video, but it might also just be missing. I need to have one that shows the z step in the midgate or not.
All I get from that video is that the truck is damned sexy and BIG. You see through a small corner of the the back window, but from this clip it could just be an untinted window.

I find a lot of still shots of the truck don’t impress me, but when I see it moving around I think it looks amazing.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I might of been wrong about the 4WS, looks like the wiper CT has it here: