Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Apparently the conspiracy theorist “TSLAQ” are claiming this is Tesla’s way of burying a story about a whistleblower at Tesla and an issue with the solar roof. So when people search for “Tesla Whistle Blower” they get endless stories about the Cyberwhistle.

Because… regulators are going to try Google and give up?

There is definitely some kind of tie in/ joke here, but the idea that it would materially affect… anything is ridiculous.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
Apparently the conspiracy theorist “TSLAQ” are claiming this is Tesla’s way of burying a story about a whistleblower at Tesla and an issue with the solar roof. So when people search for “Tesla Whistle Blower” they get endless stories about the Cyberwhistle.

Because… regulators are going to try Google and give up?

There is definitely some kind of tie in/ joke here, but the idea that it would materially affect… anything is ridiculous.
wouldnt put it past them, thats rather brilliant. i would imagine its more for consumers not regulators

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
wouldnt put it past them, thats rather brilliant. i would imagine its more for consumers not regulators
If you’d heard that Tesla was in trouble for roof fires which would you search for:
  • ”Tesla solar roof fires”
  • “Tesla Whistle Blower”
??

I know which I’m more likely to dig into.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
It’s about 2” long and a hefty piece of SS. Now waiting on the Tesla belt buckle?

Tesla Cybertruck Cyberwhistle (limited edition) on Tesla Shop C2B728C4-9703-4252-9DB4-404BC28F807D
Sponsored

Last edited: