Day one reservation holders?

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
Might be nothing, but have you tried logging out, deleting the app, reinstalling the app, and then logging on again?
Didn't work. Good thought though.
Sponsored

TECH49

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MSP, MYP, DM Cybertruck, C8, Ram 1500
Country flag
I appreciate the help but I cannot find anywhere on the app to add a reserved CT. My desktop Tesla account shows it but the app will only populate our Model Y.

Can anyone who owns a Tesla confirm whether you do or do not show your current Tesla and your reserved CT on the mobile app?
I have 2 Teslas that show in the app, but have never seen the cybertruck reservation in the app, which is on my iPhone.

Is this a thing? I've followed this topic whenever it's come up here in the forum and I haven't read that anybody shows their reservation in the app, always the .com page. I'm assuming if you don't have a Tesla product you don't have the app, with access to your reservation only through .com.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I have 2 Teslas that show in the app, but have never seen the cybertruck reservation in the app, which is on my iPhone.

Is this a thing? I've followed this topic whenever it's come up here in the forum and I haven't read that anybody shows their reservation in the app, always the .com page. I'm assuming if you don't have a Tesla product you don't have the app, with access to your reservation only through .com.
It shows up when it's time to actually place your order

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag

Agree and I cannot find anything on the internet on adding a reserved Tesla on the app. I believe it populates on the app when you when your reservation is turning into an invite. As you can see from the posters screenshot he clearly has his CT rn number on his app.
Tesla Cybertruck Day one reservation holders? 1704219953579

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
It shows up when it's time to actually place your order
Many have said they did not even know they had invites until they pressed on their CT pic in their mobile app, so they did not have an order yet but I think Tesla populates the CT once they are sending an invite. Just guessing here

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Many have said they did not even know they had invites until they pressed on their CT pic in their mobile app, so they did not have an order yet but I think Tesla populates the CT once they are sending an invite. Just guessing here
Yea, by that they meant, woah I went into my app and there was a Cybertruck there. Which was weird so they clicked it and found out they could order.

It's not just that pic either it's a whole screen in the app if you swipe off your main car.

Tesla Cybertruck Day one reservation holders? Screenshot_20240102-112958

mfg310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi eTron, Chevy Bolt EUV
Country flag
Yea, by that they meant, woah I went into my app and there was a Cybertruck there. Which was weird so they clicked it and found out they could order.
That info was posted here on 12/15, which is how I went to go try it. I’m almost positive the picture was there before it worked to press it.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
That info was posted here on 12/15, which is how I went to go try it. I’m almost positive the picture was there before it worked to press it.
I personally had no sign of CT in my app at all until the order was ready picture or anything.

Even now, I have 2 reservations but only 1 in the app (which is ready to order)

TECH49

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MSP, MYP, DM Cybertruck, C8, Ram 1500
Country flag
I've been watching this very closely and haven't found this to be true. I believe it isn't in the app until you are invited.

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
I appreciate the help but I cannot find anywhere on the app to add a reserved CT. My desktop Tesla account shows it but the app will only populate our Model Y.

Can anyone who owns a Tesla confirm whether you do or do not show your current Tesla and your reserved CT on the mobile app?
The Cybertruck doesn’t show up in the app until you receive the invite and start the process. After starting the process, you get directed to the app to complete the steps. Prior to getting an invite, you will only have the Cybertruck in your Tesla.com account. If you click to manage your Cybertruck and you have an invitation, it will show up there. If not, it’ll just say it’s reserved and you’ll be notified when it’s time to configure. Hope this helps.

WildhavenMI

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reserved), 2021 Bolt EV, 2018 Model X
Occupation
Digital @ Aurora Solar
Country flag
11277, dual-motor AWD res, no FSD, in Michigan. No invite.

mfg310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The Cybertruck doesn’t show up in the app until you receive the invite and start the process. After starting the process, you get directed to the app to complete the steps. Prior to getting an invite, you will only have the Cybertruck in your Tesla.com account. If you click to manage your Cybertruck and you have an invitation, it will show up there. If not, it’ll just say it’s reserved and you’ll be notified when it’s time to configure. Hope this helps.
Except that I was able to order on 12/15 without ever getting an invite by simply pressing on the Cybertruck picture already in my app. I had literally been pressing on it every day, usually multiple times per day, to see if there’s any change since the December 8 round of invites went out. I can’t explain it.

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
Except that I was able to order on 12/15 without ever getting an invite by simply pressing on the Cybertruck picture already in my app. I had literally been pressing on it every day, usually multiple times per day, to see if there’s any change since the December 8 round of invites went out. I can’t explain it.
You had a Cybertruck picture in your Tesla app with your other Tesla’s or on Tesla.com? I have two Teslas in my app and there was never a Cybertruck to push on until I got the invite. I don’t understand it. I first saw my invite in my Tesla.com account, then saw I received the email. I didn’t check my app until I was directed to after ordering and it was there with my other cars. Maybe it does show up there. Most folks got the invite either through their Tesla.com app or an email invite. You’d be the first I’m aware of that only got it through the app.

mfg310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You had a Cybertruck picture in your Tesla app with your other Tesla’s or on Tesla.com? I have two Teslas in my app and there was never a Cybertruck to push on until I got the invite. I don’t understand it. I first saw my invite in my Tesla.com account, then saw I received the email. I didn’t check my app until I was directed to after ordering and it was there with my other cars. Maybe it does show up there. Most folks got the invite either through their Tesla.com app or an email invite. You’d be the first I’m aware of that only got it through the app.
This thread is full of people like me who never got an invite but were able to press on the existing Cybertruck picture in the app and order. This is the thread that alerted me to the option.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...g❗️check-your-app-or-tesla-com-account.10611/

Protondecay123

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra
Country flag
Are there any other day one reservation holders that reserved on the night of the unveiling that still have not received an invitation to order a foundation series cybertruck? All my friends in Denver (4 total) and one in Minnesota have received them, but I’m still waiting. The #’s are all over the place, so it seems to be a random lottery among day one reservation holders, right?
I just got my invite. I was late evening first day. Had to work. I do live in Texas.
Sponsored