Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
That website specifically says the MRSP, not the price you pay the MRSP is 79,000 the price I pay is 99,000 therefore, it will qualify right?
I think that the answer right now is to just chill for a little bit. Let the tax lawyers do their job. I'm sure that's one reason why Tesla hasn't listed any of the Cybertrucks yet.

And it is interesting that the invoice is separated into two parts.
Sponsored

Musselmanc

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
LANL
Country flag
I think that the answer right now is to just chill for a little bit. Let the tax lawyers do their job. I'm sure that's one reason why Tesla hasn't listed any of the Cybertrucks yet.

And it is interesting that the invoice is separated into two parts.
The two part invoice definitely helps the case for the tax deduction.

cyberme207

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Wrangler
Occupation
Software Dev
Country flag
Minute 1 reservation holder. Zero updates since completing $1000 step on Dec 20.

Tesla Cybertruck Day one reservation holders? Screenshot_20240119-122744

donnyb

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation AWD, Model Y
Country flag
Minute 1 reservation holder. Zero updates since completing $1000 step on Dec 20.

Screenshot_20240119-122744.png
They haven't even gotten through the people who placed an order on 12/8, so my guess is you have a minute before you see anything. I believe 1 or 2 more waves of invites went out before you placed your order on Dec. 20th. But let me know when you get an VIN since I placed my order on Dec. 22.

Last edited:

OP
OP

ikelley

First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW i3
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Country flag
Still no invite here after the 9th rollout of invitations last week. with a first-day reservation #112754xxx. I'm starting to think it might take till summer for the day-one lottery to come to an end! :rolleyes:

CyberJay

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD (two), Model Y
Occupation
Oncology Biotech Exec | GOD BLESS THE USA
Country flag
Are there any other day one reservation holders that reserved on the night of the unveiling that still have not received an invitation to order a foundation series cybertruck? All my friends in Denver (4 total) and one in Minnesota have received them, but I’m still waiting. The #’s are all over the place, so it seems to be a random lottery among day one reservation holders, right?
I am Day One - Ordered TWO.
I got my invitation WAY earlier than I thought I would - so I think there may be some preference.

For details, I'm ALL IN on Musk Offerings.
Model Y, Solar Panels, Wall Charger, Power Wall, even Starlink.... so that may have something to do with it?

The other reservation (also day one - just seconds after the first) still doesn't have an invite.

Its OK - I can wait for second....

OP
OP

ikelley

First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW i3
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Country flag
I am Day One - Ordered TWO.
I got my invitation WAY earlier than I thought I would - so I think there may be some preference.

For details, I'm ALL IN on Musk Offerings.
Model Y, Solar Panels, Wall Charger, Power Wall, even Starlink.... so that may have something to do with it?

The other reservation (also day one - just seconds after the first) still doesn't have an invite.

Its OK - I can wait for second....

I still think it's a lottery. I'm a day-one shareholder, and have 2 models 3's, one of which was an early production unit; I have over 10 referrals. I know a day one reservations holder who has purchased 2 Xs, 3 Ss, a 3, and a Y over the last 9 years and still hasn't been chosen.

If you look at the reservation numbers in the orders list on this site they are all over the place in every invite traunch. also, it looks like it will take a few more weeks at this rate to get to all the day one res holders.

at this point, I think I'll hold out for the 20k cheaper regular series and take advantage of the $7,500 tax credit as well.

Congrats on your FS order! I'm Jelly!!

jasper7821

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Jaguar F-Type, Porsche Macan GTS, Indian
Occupation
Aircraft researcher
Country flag
That website specifically says the MRSP, not the price you pay the MRSP is 79,000 the price I pay is 99,000 therefore, it will qualify right?
I ordered the FS and I don't think I'm going to get the $7,500 rebate. I 100% qualify but I read somewhere that the 80k limit includes everything that is attached to the vehicle. So I would think the Foundation Series has things that are attached that would make it not qualify, wheels/tires, white interior.
But that would be so awesome if there was a way it would qualify.
Sponsored