Did anyone get wall connector with their Cybertruck, the said they're not included, only the mobile connector

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, '23 Mavrick Hybrid, Cyberbeast 113344xxx
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
Guys, read the fine print.

All deals have geographic limitations.

-Crissa
But Tesla decides whether or not you qualify AFTER you've paid for the package.

Tesla: Pay for this package. It's awesome.
Customer: Sounds good. Take my money.
Tesla: Thanks! You don't qualify. Have a piece of bubblegum instead.
Customer: Great. That sounds fair.

Big Easy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Model 3, 2022 Bronco, 2008 Tundra
Country flag
It's not a scam when you don't qualify for a promotional add-on via your location or already installed equipment.

-Crissa
It’s BS Crissa plain and simple. We paid for the wall connector and the gateway. It’s teslas’ problem if they can’t get certified installers in my area. They should just give us the option of getting the wall connector and credit us for the gateway. Easy fix and all are happy.

Freemarket

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Stay at home Daddy
Country flag
I’ll be interested to see how this plays out. I’ve been to the supercharger twice with my CT and both times no cost to me. That wasn’t a part of the foundation series was it? I’ve had no conversation with any rep’s in NM about the Universal Wall Charger or the power share install but I definitely want it and agree that we need to be compensated if we don’t have end up w a “qualified tech.” I’m thinking it is a little early to be too concerned that Tesla won’t follow up with us though. 10 years of “take my money” w Tesla and they’ve always done me right. I’ll trust for now that they will for all of us.

Puhiniho

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
I’ll be interested to see how this plays out. I’ve been to the supercharger twice with my CT and both times no cost to me. That wasn’t a part of the foundation series was it? I’ve had no conversation with any rep’s in NM about the Universal Wall Charger or the power share install but I definitely want it and agree that we need to be compensated if we don’t have end up w a “qualified tech.” I’m thinking it is a little early to be too concerned that Tesla won’t follow up with us though. 10 years of “take my money” w Tesla and they’ve always done me right. I’ll trust for now that they will for all of us.
Interesting, I used the supercharger a month ago and got charged typical charger fee rate. But I believe tesla alrrady know I'm getting the powershare. I've seen others decline powershare and they get 6mo or 1yr depending if you got the cyberbeast. But hoping your riding the glitch unscathed, good luck!

user736255282

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, ‘19 Model 3P, ‘18 Model S P85D
Country flag
I’ve heard nothing from Tesla about this. I had a survey a few months ago.

I have a Cybertruck in my garage. This whole foundation series feels like a scam. Especially after cutting the FSD price.

Tesla says don’t sell but they’ve already breached the contract. No FSD and no PowerShare to be heard of.

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
It seems obvious to me that Tesla considers you to have either declined or been ineligible for PowerShare and thus you get free supercharging for 6mo or 12mo depending upon if you got an AWD or Beast.

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
I’ve heard nothing from Tesla about this. I had a survey a few months ago.

I have a Cybertruck in my garage. This whole foundation series feels like a scam. Especially after cutting the FSD price.

Tesla says don’t sell but they’ve already breached the contract. No FSD and no PowerShare to be heard of.
Did you respond YES or NO to the survey?

Freemarket

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Stay at home Daddy
Country flag
It seems obvious to me that Tesla considers you to have either declined or been ineligible for PowerShare and thus you get free supercharging for 6mo or 12mo depending upon if you got an AWD or Beast.
I hope that’s not the case.

Freemarket

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Stay at home Daddy
Country flag
Just looked in my email and saw that Tesla sent me an email 4/11

“In preparation for your Powershare Home Backup installation, we are training Tesla Certified Installers in your area to ensure they have the expertise required to complete your project.

Once a Certified Installer in your area becomes available, we will connect you. In the meantime, to cover this delay, you will receive two months of free Supercharging. These credits will be added to your account shortly after vehicle delivery.

The Tesla Team”

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
Just looked in my email and saw that Tesla sent me an email 4/11

“In preparation for your Powershare Home Backup installation, we are training Tesla Certified Installers in your area to ensure they have the expertise required to complete your project.

Once a Certified Installer in your area becomes available, we will connect you. In the meantime, to cover this delay, you will receive two months of free Supercharging. These credits will be added to your account shortly after vehicle delivery.

The Tesla Team”
Sweet! And cool to read something that disputes all the “Tesla doesn’t care about the customer” comments

jayoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation Series AWD
Country flag
Thanks, traded in my Model 3 Mid Range (RWD) from 2109. Missing FSD v12, but everything else is a big upgrade. :)

Tesla Cybertruck Did anyone get wall connector with their Cybertruck, the said they're not included, only the mobile connector IMG_2098

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
It’s BS Crissa plain and simple. We paid for the wall connector and the gateway. It’s teslas’ problem if they can’t get certified installers in my area. They should just give us the option of getting the wall connector and credit us for the gateway. Easy fix and all are happy.
Not available in your area. You're allergic to milk products at a dairy. So you don't get a free ice cream, why are you demanding they give you cash? It's not cash they used to produce the ice cream.

-Crissa

JesseDGreat

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model S. 2023 Model 3, 2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
Accounting
Country flag
I already had 5 powerwalls so Tesla determined that I dont need the gateway. I was told that I would get a $700 credit to get the wall connector or universal wall connector. I havent received it yet and I was told I would get it 2 weeks after I took delivery. Its been almost a month. But now im seeing that they changed the credit to $2,500 if you already have the equipment for power share. Since I have not received the credit of $700, I hope I fall into the $2,500 category.
Sponsored