Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Anyone still waiting on an invite? Heard some people got more invites today, but I’m still waiting.

I was in the second batch of emails from March and not the first. I’m thinking that’s why.
I was also in the second batch and also haven’t heard anything.
Sponsored

tylerjohnson7

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
I was in the first batch and haven't. Honestly, I know the post from today, but part of me thinks that was a re-send. I haven't seen any other people get a shareholder invite on here or Twitter? Also, Martin usually says another batch was sent out?

AverageLogic

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y,Model 3 (sold), CT RN1130****
Occupation
civil engineer
Country flag
11307xxxx, no invite yet. (Not sure what “March emails” are. My Tesla account indicated I was approved LTS “early delivery” for a time, now it doesn’t.) Still waiting, hoping for this month!

TeslaX

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
11307xxxx, no invite yet. (Not sure what “March emails” are. My Tesla account indicated I was approved LTS “early delivery” for a time, now it doesn’t.) Still waiting, hoping for this month!
the March email refers to the verification emails we had to submit a 2021 statement and 2024 statement. There were two batches of that.

CTofLosGatos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Audi S5
Country flag
Same boat. For some time it said, "You are signed up for the Early Cybertruck Delivery.." Not anymore.

DittoDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 E-Smart
Occupation
Lithium Battery Pack Designer
Country flag
Ditto that, haven't anything from Tesla....

Dan the Man from Michigan

BeastForce1

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P100D, Model 3 LR, Rivian R1S, Cyberbeast
Country flag
Has anyone with an existing config that also meets the early delivery requirements seen their VIN get accelerated or heard anything from anyone at Tesla at all? I know there was some talk on Twitter from someone that got invited to order their 2023 RN but they already had an order placed and someone from Tesla said they would fix it so their config was accelerated all on twitter. I tried commenting to that person on twitter but I don't pay for twitter so I assume they never saw it. It's almost 2 weeks since that tweet went out and still nothing about the program unless I missed it.

cybertruckgg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Nothing here at all, and I'm just a few weeks away from my original estimated Cyberbeast delivery. Not feeling like it's all that early after all, we're nearly two months out from when the program opened up, and I signed up.

The Tesla Guy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MS Plaid, 23MY, LR,Order-FoundationCyberTruck DM
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It would seem the reality is that early delivery in this program will be more useful to people who would otherwise be years out. 2026 and beyond.
People who are just getting invitations now, are not likely to receive a truck in 2024 as all 2024 production is already spoken for.
So those of us who ordered months ago and are waiting for a VIN, should consider ourselves very lucky indeed.
I have been informed I should be getting my VIN in less than two weeks.
So no longer expecting any additional acceleration…

Cougs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
collector chevy K20, cybertruck asap
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
It would seem the reality is that early delivery in this program will be more useful to people who would otherwise be years out. 2026 and beyond.
People who are just getting invitations now, are not likely to receive a truck in 2024 as all 2024 production is already spoken for.
So those of us who ordered months ago and are waiting for a VIN, should consider ourselves very lucky indeed.
I have been informed I should be getting my VIN in less than two weeks.
So no longer expecting any additional acceleration…
I figured that much since they are focusing on sending out e mails to customers to place orders. they said that customers who placed orders will also get priority (We have to see it) unless no one is reporting in this forum.

Did you order an AWD or beast

The Tesla Guy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I figured that much since they are focusing on sending out e mails to customers to place orders. they said that customers who placed orders will also get priority (We have to see it)

Did you order an AWD or beast
AWD
Timeline:

• 11/22/19 -Reserved (RN11289####)

• 3/5/24 -received FS invite

• 3/12/24 -ordered AWD FS (Vancouver, WA delivery)

• ~50 days ago - no VIN yet

• 3/25/25 Confirmed Long Term Stockholder Eligibility (uploaded Statements)

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ordered beast 2/13

The Tesla Guy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Seems like deliveries are picking up. because I picked up my Model Y at the SC in Vancouver,
Washington.
I saw 8 CyberTrucks.
Tesla Cybertruck Early Delivery for long-term shareholders - eligibility confirmation emails now arriving! Get yours?! 📬 IMG_2456
Tesla Cybertruck Early Delivery for long-term shareholders - eligibility confirmation emails now arriving! Get yours?! 📬 IMG_2457

Tesla Cybertruck Early Delivery for long-term shareholders - eligibility confirmation emails now arriving! Get yours?! 📬 IMG_2459

Tesla Cybertruck Early Delivery for long-term shareholders - eligibility confirmation emails now arriving! Get yours?! 📬 IMG_2458

FlipSixThreeHole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, not yet produced.
Country flag
Judging by what is being shown in drone videos over the last couple of days, deliveries should see an uptick in earnest as the delivery holds for the pedal recall are obviated and supply ships from GFTX.

AverageLogic

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y,Model 3 (sold), CT RN1130****
Occupation
civil engineer
Country flag
….People who are just getting invitations now, are not likely to receive a truck in 2024 as all 2024 production is already spoken for.
So those of us who ordered months ago and are waiting for a VIN, should consider ourselves very lucky indeed…
Good heavens I hope you’re wrong on your reading of the Tesla tea leaves! In late March, the data suggested my number would come up in late April. (Still waiting, of course.) And with a conservative 4-month wait, that put a VIN in August, delivery in Sept. If you’re right…well, that would be a real bummer.

Congrats indeed to those of you who reserved in the first few days! I’ve no idea why I waited that short week in November 2019, but hindsight’s 20-20, I should have sent that Benjamin in right after I live witnessed the window shattering extravaganza!
Sponsored