Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Range Rover, Cyberbeast configured 1/2
Occupation
Real Estate Developer
Country flag
1210*** here, reserved early 2024

Got my email, think they are prioritizing based on number of shares and people who pre-verified.
Stock balance is in 5 figures so pretty safe to say I have more shares than most that applied, have had them for a while along with adding to holdings.
5 figures isn’t that much. I’m well over that and no email yet.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Maybe it is just me, but 5 figures (10 to the 5th) is 10,000 - 99,999 shares, and 7 figures (10 to the 7th) is 10,000,000 - 99,999,999 shares. It is truly hard for me tot believe that anyone would be casual about 10,000-100,000 shares of anything, but who owns between 10 million and 100 million shares?

if it is dollars that we are talking about, anyone with 500 shares is in the 5 figures range.

gaswalla

First Name
Gas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S-P100D, X-P100D, 3, CT
Country flag
I have shares at two brokers and SAY only is getting the total from one... still enough, but if the total number of shares matters (have 6 figure number of shares), then I want them all to be counted... anyone else have this issue with getting SAY to count TSLA shares from multiple accounts? (regardless of number of shares)

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
Oh if you have over 10,000 shares would think you would have gotten the email by now.

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
For those that hold 5, 6 & 7 figure shares, why wouldn’t you have ordered the truck super early like maybe the night of or the day after? If you have that many shares, even as ugly and weird as the truck appeared to be, seems like you’d have slapped some cash down if you believed in the company that much.

A refundable $100 seems like not a big ask.

Just curious.

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
For those that hold 5, 6 & 7 figure shares, why didn’t you order the truce super early like maybe the night of or the day after?

A refundable $100 seems like not much…

Just curious?
Didn't really want one until my son's both got one. Decided early this year to get one and was going to buy one in the aftermarket like my oldest son did but the Tesla stock option popped up before closing the deal. Figure Tesla owes me an early delivery truck after the bath I have taken with the stock.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Didn't really want one until my son's both got one. Decided early this year to get one and was going to buy one in the aftermarket like my oldest son did but the Tesla stock option popped up before closing the deal. Figure Tesla owes me an early delivery truck after the bath I have taken with the stock.
"buy one in the aftermarket like"? What is that, a flipper buyer? I do not want to hear about that at all. It is bad enough that it happens. Those people need to be prosecuted by Tesla.

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
Well if you don't want to hear about it I guess I won't tell you about it

Cougs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
collector chevy K20, cybertruck asap
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
Well if you don't want to hear about it I guess I won't tell you about it
My humble opinion that Tesla may have decided to reward long term share holders because some not all people in the front line are selling the trucks. Kyle from Out of Spec (he knows) stated that they were about 30 cybertrucks for sale now. 30 trucks could have gone to 30 good samamaritan guys that want to enjoy the new technology. I know that the stock is not doing well now and that is another reason for Tesla to take care long term stock holders. I am not debating if it is right or wrong for tesla to do that.
We want to know the people selling and need to help tesla catch them and deal with the situation. The truck is in the hands of the competitors too soon possibly because of these not authorized sales.