Broski

First Name
Broski
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
DAMNIT! only have half the required shares.
How unfortunate that only is this policy BS, there’s actually people that do have shares yet not enough to qualify… Very sad day for Tesla.
Sponsored

Broski

First Name
Broski
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Wow, I just read 5 pages of comments, and I might be the only one who thinks that this is bullish news for us who are waiting for NON-FS.

I read this as that the take rate for the FS emails are not as high as anticipated so Tesla is pulling the next demand lever.

After the initial awe from receiving the FS email in December Ive had time to think. As an Investor since 2018 I want Tesla to continue the FS as long as possible. $20k upsell times every 1000 trucks is an additional $20 mil on the books with extremely high margins.

We can't fool ourselves into thinking that the most anticipated vehicle to come to market in history is that Tesla would not jump on an opportunity to bring those who will pay a premium to get it quicker. The faster they can get through this list, the faster the NON-FS trucks will be sold.

Production is picking up, let those who want to pay the premium to get their trucks first. The more affordable trucks that are built after will be better builds and have better software, like FSD lol.
Or sounds like production volumes are not increasing and this is another prioritization scheme

yerEVan

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X Plaid, Y Perf, Y AWD, S Plaid, CT AWD
Country flag
This is a kick in the crotch. I don’t get the gimmicks. It’s not like they need more incentive for people to order.

AgorPb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Tacoma/2006 ZX-10R/2023 xr150l
Country flag
Just checked my Telsa profile and there was a button under shareholder status that said something like "request early cybertruck because shareholder status" . I clicked it and it said request sent.

batlag

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Medical Business Owner
Country flag
Just checked my Telsa profile and there was a button under shareholder status that said something like "request early cybertruck because shareholder status" . I clicked it and it said request sent.
Did you meet all the criteria that it was calling for? For example, I don’t quite have 500 shares. Also, was this on the website or where?

AgorPb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Tacoma/2006 ZX-10R/2023 xr150l
Country flag
Did you meet all the criteria that it was calling for? For example, I don’t quite have 500 shares. Also, was this on the website or where?
Yes, Tesla website. I only have 357 shares and it was in my profile settings under shareholder status. I wish I took a Picture.

Last edited:

Sjohnson20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model Y
Country flag
I don’t get the point of this. What does this do for Tesla? Seems like it will just agitate people who have already been waiting.

Sjohnson20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model Y
Country flag
I understand the 30,000 referal thing more. That’s an easy way for Tesla to not have to redeem those for a product so it’s profit for them. This makes no sense to me.

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
I've had 469 shares since last split. Always thought only an emotional/superstitious investor would by a round number's worth.

Since I've been wating on my VIN for 78 days:
RN112788029
Purchase on 12/26
Utah

I'm wishing I would have invested like an emotional/superstitious idiot. 🤣
After the last split, I ended up with 420 shares. I'm not going to lie when I say it took a bit break out of that emotional idiot moment to keep buying more after that. Today, I'm at 465 and its not that sexy of a number, looks like I need to buy 4 more lol.

even if I had the 500, I can not justify the extra $20k.

Cougs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
collector chevy K20, cybertruck asap
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
Existing FS orders are unlikely to be jumped I'd think, at least AWD builds.

Also, most TSLA investors with the required amount of shares since 2021 likely already had an early res and an existing order if they wanted a CT.

IMO, these little programs are perhaps a sign that production is going well, and the production rate will be increasing quickly.

Optimism. 😁
I am a tesla shareholder since 2019 and qualify for this program. I agree with mark that most tesla shareholders made an early reservations and many have already ordered. We may be wrong. I still believe that you guys that already placed your orders will get them as soon as they build them except the Cyberbeast.

I put my request to get it sooner but may not follow through with sending my shares information. I have already ordered the FS Cyberbeast and waiting for my turn hopefully 2 more months to get it. I did not want to order the FS but I did the math to find out that FS would work OK.

The fact that we do not know a lot of information especially daily production rates and FS orders then we do not know much. The company is not doing well right now and tesla does not want to loose a lot of cash building up the cybertruck to a capacity where they can break even. A lot of stress but I am sure that we all get our trucks and enjoy having it.

Bathbunny

First Name
Bernard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla first-production Model 3 (LR, RWD, EAP+FSD), red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Your text is clear, but your title is misleading: we are not looking at Cybertruck delivery, but at Foundation Series Cybertruck delivery.
I've not acted on my invitation as an early reservationist and will not act as a 10-year holder of TSLA shares either: I simply do not want the Foundation series, with impractical tires and wheels and lots of accessories I'll never need, but the regular AWD CT.
I just hope that Tesla still follows reservations order when it starts opening orders for regular CTs.

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Yeah this is some bullshit. How about deliver the trucks to people who already paid up 1K before they go offering it to other people. WTF!!??
and i don’t want to hear any BS rationale from you Tesla fuckbois. It’s fucked up. Period.
honestly, even influencers skipping the line is BS. The Cybertruck has over a million reservations, it doesn’t need influencers driving it around posting about. The buyers are already there. Fuck!
Whoa. Take it easy before you stroke out my dude…. 😂😂

Schedule a massage maybe?
Sponsored