Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Found it
https://www.autoevolution.com/news/...rtruck-production-likely-impacted-232348.html
Expert from the link above:
“One of the most surprising moves Tesla made recently was shortening the Cybertruck production shifts at Giga Texas. The Cybertruck was supposed to be production-constrained, with a difficult ramp-up that made it impossible to satisfy the huge demand. However, Tesla notified employees working on the Cybertruck production lines that their shifts would be reduced.

Normally, Cybertruck workers clocked 12-hour shifts from 6 AM to 6 PM and 6 PM to 6 AM. An internal memo obtained by Business Insider shows that Tesla notified workers that, beginning Monday, they would work 11 hours during the day and 10.5 hours during the night. If Tesla Cybertruck is production-constrained, as Elon Musk announced during the Q4 2023 earning call in January, why would Tesla want to produce less?”
Maybe they are short on some parts for a little while and reducing shifts by an hour leaves them enough parts for the whole shift. It’s just one of who knows how many plausible guesses.

DR J

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
On a difference subject, of insurance, I went to my agent today and got a quote on the cyber truck. I was shocked, and so is my agent because all of the information on the Internet seems to say that they would be high to ensure it was the exact opposite. my insurance would only cost $600-700 a year!

Some Good News :)

DR J

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just posted somewhere else that I talked to my insurance agent today and some good news. The Tesla cyber truck will only cost about six to $700 a year to insure.

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
I just posted somewhere else that I talked to my insurance agent today and some good news. The Tesla cyber truck will only cost about six to $700 a year to insure.
What Insurance company??? You sure it’s not 6 months.?

DR J

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes it is for a year. My agent was shocked as well. It’s State Farm.
And the agent actually had to call State Farm corporate, because it wasn’t even able to quote it inside of his system. So it came directly from corporate.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
It was from Barron’s very reliable source and a Tesla bull for the most part.

1713299884697-84.jpg
WSJ has pretty much challenged Tesla at every opportunity. They could tell me the God's gospel truth at this point and I wouldn't believe a word of it (not that I do). And a lot of other mass media sources. So I won't be giving them my clicks to look at this one.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
On a difference subject, of insurance, I went to my agent today and got a quote on the cyber truck. I was shocked, and so is my agent because all of the information on the Internet seems to say that they would be high to ensure it was the exact opposite. my insurance would only cost $600-700 a year!

Some Good News :)
Now that is news, and yes good news.

DR J

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
WSJ has pretty much challenged Tesla at every opportunity. They could tell me the God's gospel truth at this point and I wouldn't believe a word of it (not that I do). And a lot of other mass media sources. So I won't be giving them my clicks to look at this one.
I totally agree that much of the media and financial networks have their long knives out for Tesla and EM. I can’t wait for the conference call next week to hear EM response.