Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
I am trying to wait it out too but I dunno how much life remains in my 12yo suburban
I'm driving a 1993 Dodge Ram 150 beater truck (two zeros may have fallen off but I don't think so). Don't worry!

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
I repeat a concept shared in the past, Tesla should offer Another model lease until your individual CT production date. if You do not take possession of the CT, the original lease time length remains in place.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I think people are reading a lot into omission. I also don't think this is news... Did anyone really think their CT would be made this year? I think the big question is how far into 2022 will it be before production begins?
I am the only one that is kind of ok with Tesla taking the time it needs. I would rather feel/believe that they took the steps they needed to build it right rather than get it this year and find an over abundance of zip ties and oddities that look like they were rushed.

crimsonaudio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Land Cruiser, awaiting a CYBRTRK
Country flag
Iā€™m perfectly happy if I donā€™t get my CT until 2025 or after. Still saving up money and honestly I am way way down the list.
Yup - while I'd love to have it yesterday, I'm hoping to have our house paid off and therefore be debt-free by the time my number comes up for the CT. Paying cash for cars rules.

drscot

Banned
Banned
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
I ordered mine 25 November 2019, but it seems I am in line for a March 2023 delivery. I don't want to be buried in mine, so sooner is better than later, nor do I want to be looking down on someone else driving it (or up! Now THAT would be HELL!)!

rrizzi7210

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Tech Business Owner
Country flag
I think people are reading a lot into omission. I also don't think this is news... Did anyone really think their CT would be made this year? I think the big question is how far into 2022 will it be before production begins?
Today this has been updated to mean 2023 (Elon during the Jan 26th, 2022 earnings call).

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
I repeat a concept shared in the past, Tesla should offer Another model lease until your individual CT production date. if You do not take possession of the CT, the original lease time length remains in place.
leasing a model 3 is available. Just sign up and get one.