firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
-------------------------------

Tesla Cybertruck Towing an All Electric RV (Pebble Flow Review and First Drive)
I finally tried towing with the Tesla Cybertruck. But I didn't just tow any trailer... I towed the future of trailers.. the all electric Pebble Flow! And.. I was the only person in the world to do this!
This thing is a game changer especially with electric cars because of the dual motors and a battery pack!!
Apr 19, 2024
Everyday Chris

--------

--------

Click on link below for more info on Pebble Flow trailer with dual motors & regen braking:
https://pbbl.cc/everydaychris

Pebble Flow Debut Highlights | LA Auto Show | All-Electric Hassle-Free RV | Pebble
Thank you to everyone who joined us at the LA Auto Show to experience Pebble Flow firsthand. Your presence made our physical debut an incredible success. The enthusiastic support from both enthusiasts and the press has been truly remarkable. We’re on a mission to eliminate all the hassles of RVing and make it effortlessly accessible for all. Get ready as we gear up to our next event. Stay tuned! #PebbleFlow #RV #ElectricVehicle #LAAutoShow
Nov 28, 2023
Pebble

-----

----

𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐏𝐞𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞
Pebble is a California-based startup defining a new way to work, live and explore from anywhere with a 100% electric, hassle-free RV ---- Pebble Flow. Built by a team of experts in both automotive and consumer technology, Pebble Flow combines electrification with cutting-edge automotive technology for an RV experience that removes the hassles RV owners have struggled with for decades. Learn more at pebblelife.com

Pebble Flow Digital World Premiere | All-Electric RV | Pebble
Introducing the Pebble Flow: The All-Electric Travel Trailer That’s Bringing an iPhone-like Experience to RVing
Oct 19, 2023
Pebble

------

Sponsored

Last edited:

mnovick

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition
Country flag
What I would like to know is what impact the towing had on the CyberTruck range? Was it reduced by 50%? That’s the real question and issue.

JesseDGreat

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model Y and 2022 Model S
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Yeah in the video he mentions that he can show it. Im thinking because the Peeble wasn't a final production product yet? But he did say it was amazing...I think he used that word to describe the range

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Foundation Series CyberBeast (Order Confirmed)
Occupation
Cybertruck Parts & Accessories Development
Country flag
Very nice visual combination with the Cybertruck. I always felt this RV trailer would match it well. I hope Pebble will update the ports to NACS so an adapter won't be needed.

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Ability to summon a powered trailer and do tank turns - new possibilities very innovative and cool.

- ÆCIII

edc

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Y, Cybertruck
Country flag
Yeah in the video he mentions that he can show it. Im thinking because the Peeble wasn't a final production product yet? But he did say it was amazing...I think he used that word to describe the range
yeah they strict strict. I couldn't share any details. Even floored it with the dual motors engaged and I couldn't discuss it lol.

Let's just say tesla does a good job estimating the weight of the trailer and how much range you'll have when you arrive.. The pebble did good.. really good.

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
yeah they strict strict. I couldn't share any details. Even floored it with the dual motors engaged and I couldn't discuss it lol.

Let's just say tesla does a good job estimating the weight of the trailer and how much range you'll have when you arrive.. The pebble did good.. really good.
Thank you for another great video, Chris. I love your work!

• Love
Reactions: edc

Polen

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Thanks for the video, Chris! I want to show that to my wife because that’s why we’re getting the Cybertruck so we can go camping. This would be freaking awesome.

edc

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for the video, Chris! I want to show that to my wife because that’s why we’re getting the Cybertruck so we can go camping. This would be freaking awesome.
going camping in a few weeks with the cybertruck!! we gonna test out the basecamp and bring another tent just in case haha.

Polen

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y
Occupation
IT
Country flag
going camping in a few weeks with the cybertruck!! we gonna test out the basecamp and bring another tent just in case haha.
I can’t wait to see that video that should be fun.

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Good luck with the camping trip! My wife just wanted to chime in to let you know you're her favorite Tesla YouTuber. Easy to understand with your demonstrations and product recommendations. She wants a Pebble more than ever now! We also just ordered the products you recommended for dogs in the back of the Cybertruck.

HyperReality

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CB650f
Country flag
I like the pebble design, but that price... The auto hitch is whatever... What's making up the price? A giant battery and solar? I actually don't care about the auto docking hitch and remote controls. I think a lot of the price is that.

I would be interested in a cheaper one without that. Maybe also without the fancy windows.

Just give me a big battery and solar on the roof. Then add all the modern internal camper stuff.

edc

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good luck with the camping trip! My wife just wanted to chime in to let you know you're her favorite Tesla YouTuber. Easy to understand with your demonstrations and product recommendations. She wants a Pebble more than ever now! We also just ordered the products you recommended for dogs in the back of the Cybertruck.
aww thank you!

Cyber1qhorsey

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD Expedition, Escape, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's an experimemtal trailer, folks. It would cost more than my reserved CT! The company will likely go belly up unless a major will buy it out... Nice concept tho...
Sponsored