When will the final-spec Cybertruck start production?

When will the Cybertruck enter the production line?

• Total voters

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
After the sad news revealed during the 4th Qtr Financial Report that no new Tesla models will be produced in 2022, I am interested when you guys think the final version of the Cybertruck will actually enter the production line. Personally speaking, by the tone in Elon's voice, I am not that hopeful that it will begin in 2023.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
After the Model Y ramp is complete + 6 months.

…. Likely sometime in 2023 but who knows. It’s hard to imagine there will be enough demand for the Model Y in the US to suck up more than the 600k+ additional units Texas brings online.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Once most of these delivery windows have dropped down to less then 2 months. The big ones are the Model Y LR and the Model 3. If you see them launch the Model Y SR… then you know they are getting close to launching the Cybertruck.

Then they will focus on the Cybertruck.

Tesla Cybertruck When will the final-spec Cybertruck start production? 1643338349143

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
After the Model Y ramp is complete + 6 months.

…. Likely sometime in 2023 but who knows. It’s hard to imagine there will be enough demand for the Model Y in the US to suck up more than the 600k+ additional units Texas brings online.
I remember when someone said the Y would start production in 5 days......uh, dont think so.....yea we've seen a couple of "test" vehicles but nothing to say they are in production......and with what type battery....presumably test 4680's

Mr. Keys

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Reservation
Country flag
If you see them launch the Model Y SR… then you know they are getting close to launching the Cybertruck.
lolol, this for sure

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I remember when someone said the Y would start production in 5 days......uh, dont think so.....yea we've seen a couple of "test" vehicles but nothing to say they are in production......and with what type battery....presumably test 4680's
Right now Model Y in Austin is waiting for certification and they can start production.

Berlin is. .. on Berlin Time.

OP
OP
rudedawg78

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Well, I believe this post is becoming more valid as the clock ticks. I still believe 2024 is when the CT will be rolling off the line. I hope I am wrong and 2023 is the year!
Sponsored