O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Now that's the headline I'd like to see. So tired or speculating, hearing mumbo-jumbo and rumors, inferring, putting two and two together (it's never four). I so need some real meat on the Cybertruck! C'mon, Elon, throw us a bone, blab-nabbit! April 7th is a shitload more than "a month or so", and we really want to know! So break out some news, dude. It'll be good for you. It'll be good for the country, and the world as a whole. If nothing else, it'll be good..for...
MEEE!
good luck....he is only interested in the Giga Texas plant right now.....has no room for thing about the CT........production release for the Y and 4680 batteries are probably on the list of most important things today

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Please Brother Elon, Cyber truck info! Throw a brother a bone.
own two Teslas, stock holder, ordered Starlink first day “still waiting” waiting for my top tier Cyber truck.
Fl. Tag: CYBRTK 3. Just waiting for my truck to put it on.
im 73 going on 74. 22,000 in line but just hoping to live long enough to drive my truck, just ONCE!
I am in the same boat....B-Day is 5-17

RMK!

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Model 3 SR, CT on order
Country flag
FIRST 500 CYBERTRUCKS ROLLING OFF PRODUCTION LINE APRIL 7TH, 2024

Fixed it ...

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Because it's the Cyber Rodeo.

And they've shown off the Cybertruck the last several events. It would almost be weird if they didn't bring a couple trucks to the show.

-Crissa
IT IS TEXAS! Y'all know they like trucks there, right?
I know we're all setting ourselves up for disappointment. But I'm with Crissa on this one. If there isn't at least a prototype at the Cyber Rodeo, there will be hell to pay!

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
I’m in the same boat. Going on 67 and hope I can drive it for a few years anyway. Come on Elon. Give us some word. Please

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Every needs to take a giant chill pill.

No more wars. No more pandemics. No more supply chain crisis. They need to keep idiots out of the Panama Canal. No more.

This stuff all needs to be put on hold so the Cybertruck launch can proceed with no further delay.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Idiots in the Panama Canal? What?

@-@

-Crissa
I was thinking about the Ever Given In the Suez. I was only half the planet away.

I don’t think it affected Tesla much, but I know a bunch of bike components were stuck on it and it disrupted a lot of supply chains.

Just trying to get ahead of the next stupid crisis. Hard to keep track of them.

Since I forgot to mention it. Giant apocalyptic asteroids are off limits until the Cybertruck is launched too. Alien invasions… well so long they happen after truck #80,000 is delivered.

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Yeppo

I'm expecting a sort of mini reveal on the 7th

2 more sleeps
I’m sort-of hoping there will be some kind of Cybertruck thing at this.

Given the name, it would be a little disappointing if they didn’t have something related to the Cybertruck.

I hadn’t seen this mentioned here yet, but the planters on the parking endcaps are vaguely familiar…

Tesla Cybertruck FIRST 500 CYBERTRUCKS ROLLING OFF PRODUCTION LINE APRIL 7TH 1649119062722

cebrian94

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck RWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Now that's the headline I'd like to see. So tired or speculating, hearing mumbo-jumbo and rumors, inferring, putting two and two together (it's never four). I so need some real meat on the Cybertruck! C'mon, Elon, throw us a bone, blab-nabbit! April 7th is a shitload more than "a month or so", and we really want to know! So break out some news, dude. It'll be good for you. It'll be good for the country, and the world as a whole. If nothing else, it'll be good..for...
MEEE!
April 7th is also your cybertruck owner's club anniversary :eek:

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
April Car and Driver has the Cybertruck release date as 2026....lets hope they are way off. I want as much time to enjoy it as possible.
Sponsored