Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Real Estate Investor
Country flag
Why? I just want Tesla to root them all out and fry them for lunch. They won’t but that is what I would like to see happen.
why? it has no impact on you. weird to get in your feelings over something like this.
Sponsored

LordGeo

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate Investor
Country flag
Looks like someone sold their truck to a wholesaler. It’s getting auctioned off on the 28th.

IMG_5278.jpeg
IMG_5279.jpeg
IMG_5281.png
IMG_5280.png
I know of a dealership that has resold 2 of them now. the first one they listed sold in under a day for $225k. they got another the next day and listed it for $250k and im sure it sold pretty immediately as well. pretty wild.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
why? it has no impact on you. weird to get in your feelings over something like this.
It does impact me. They sold a vehicle to someone they clearly should not have, because that person (people) didn't want it for themselves, to use, but to sell. Maybe they made the video where they shot up the CT and destroyed the door and now they are selling it. Maybe they are another YouTuber that got what they wanted from it and are flipping it. Maybe they only got in line so that they could sell at a higher price. It doesn't matter. They did not deserve the truck and it became just one more person in front of me and others that really want/need a truck replacement.

LordGeo

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate Investor
Country flag
It does impact me. They sold a vehicle to someone they clearly should not have, because that person (people) didn't want it for themselves, to use, but to sell. Maybe they made the video where they shot up the CT and destroyed the door and now they are selling it. Maybe they are another YouTuber that got what they wanted from it and are flipping it. Maybe they only got in line so that they could sell at a higher price. It doesn't matter. They did not deserve the truck and it became just one more person in front of me and others that really want/need a truck replacement.
what difference does it make to you personally whether they bought it to use themselves or sell? as far as you're concerned, just another customer got it before you. what they decided to do with it has no real impact on you and its not worth caring about. nobody took your spot in line and nobody stole your truck from you. what someone decides to do with their personal property is not worth crying about. if it makes you feel better, you can just pretend that they kept it for themselves, because either way it has zero real world impact on you.

Bartman

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y
Country flag
I wonder why this truck has a grade of 4.6? I looked up Manheim's grading system and 5 is the worst (trashed). Even if I'm reading this wrong, a brand new truck should get a perfect score.
Probably due to the minor rust, scratches, bird poop discoloration spots and the previous owner farted in the driver's seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.