Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
If only we had a clue… an easter egg… some morsel of insight into the process and planning. If only there was something out there that we could hang on to and give us some relief from our collective anticipation, frustration and anxiety.

If only…

Tesla Cybertruck FIRST DELIVERIES NEXT MONTH!? IMG_1901

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
Last edited:

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
huh? when was this the month for deliveries? I only remember musk saying first RCs this month.. third quarter hasn't ended yet!

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
If only we had a clue… an easter egg… some morsel of insight into the process and planning. If only there was something out there that we could hang on to and give us some relief from our collective anticipation, frustration and anxiety.

If only…

IMG_1901.jpeg
If so invites should be going out in the next 2 weeks for the employee handover event?

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
If so invites should be going out in the next 2 weeks for the employee handover event?
Is 9:05 the date? Is it 9 days and 5 hours from when the video was made? It that the day of an announcement? Is that the day that stuff gets mailed? Is that the day of the Twitter X announcement? Is that 9 months and 5 days until full ramp up? Is it page 905 on some book that holds the clue? Is it 9 to the 5th power number of hours since the S or X model release to the CT release? (That’s 2,460 days and 9 hours if you’re curious) Is it 9 to the 5th divided by 69 and multiplied by 420 to give you the number of seconds between the StarShip first test launch and the CT first customer delivery? (That’s 249 days 14 hours and change.) Who knows, Maybe, just maybe, it don’t mean a thing. (Cause it ain’t got that swing) I’m placing my bets to cover them all.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
Is 9:05 the date? Is it 9 days and 5 hours from when the video was made? It that the day of an announcement? Is that the day that stuff gets mailed? Is that the day of the Twitter X announcement? Is that 9 months and 5 days until full ramp up? Is it page 905 on some book that holds the clue? Is it 9 to the 5th power number of hours since the S or X model release to the CT release? (That’s 2,460 days and 9 hours if you’re curious) Is it 9 to the 5th divided by 69 and multiplied by 420 to give you the number of seconds between the StarShip first test launch and the CT first customer delivery? (That’s 249 days 14 hours and change.) Who knows, Maybe, just maybe, it don’t mean a thing. (Cause it ain’t got that swing) I’m placing my bets to cover them all.
Lol. Well played sir!

I am going with either announcement of delivery event on the 5th or the actual event date.

Might just be the name of Elon's next child though!

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Just need 1 truck to measure SS thickness, and overall dimensions.

Then 80% of threads will be redundant :D

Bring on new real life threads , towing, offroading, loading, comfort, accessories etc etc

Less circular debate and more Beer.