Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Just need 1 truck to measure SS thickness, and overall dimensions.

Then 80% of threads will be redundant :D

Bring on new real life threads , towing, offroading, loading, comfort, accessories etc etc

Less circular debate and more Beer.
If only I liked beer, but I will substitute lemonade and agree.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Tesla had a big BBQ/event when they produced their first Model Ys. But this factory was built and designed around production of the Cybertruck. Doesn't it only follow that Tesla should host the mother of all BBQs/events for the first delivery of Cybertrucks? Wouldn't they already be planning such an event? Has anyone looked to see if they have applied for permits? I mean, this would be BIG, BIG, BIG! Not just some 200 people for a quarterly meeting. Music, food, dancing girls (or whatever) :) What do you say @elon?

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
If only we had a clue… an easter egg… some morsel of insight into the process and planning. If only there was something out there that we could hang on to and give us some relief from our collective anticipation, frustration and anxiety.

If only…

IMG_1901.jpeg
You rly think the randos at Tesla takeover got some deets?

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Tesla had a big BBQ/event when they produced their first Model Ys. But this factory was built and designed around production of the Cybertruck. Doesn't it only follow that Tesla should host the mother of all BBQs/events for the first delivery of Cybertrucks? Wouldn't they already be planning such an event? Has anyone looked to see if they have applied for permits? I mean, this would be BIG, BIG, BIG! Not just some 200 people for a quarterly meeting. Music, food, dancing girls (or whatever) :) What do you say @elon?
Just check with the BBQ shops in Austin to see if they you can order in bulk on some Friday this month. Odds are if you can't because they're busy, that's your day. There's only so many cookers in town.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
I predict Mr. Musk will Tweet (X?) a Cybertruck delivery event date and time towards the end of the month.

We are getting close!

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Reminder, if you are one of the first to receive, any embarrassing action done in the CT will have at least 5 cameras recording at all times.

Don’t pay any mind to the drone flying over your house.

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
Just need 1 truck to measure SS thickness, and overall dimensions.

Then 80% of threads will be redundant :D

Bring on new real life threads , towing, offroading, loading, comfort, accessories etc etc

Less circular debate and more Beer.
Oh Charlie! You are a comedian! That's hilarious! Like once there is proof that will end the arguing and settle all the disputes! Oh, you're killing me!

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
You rly think the randos at Tesla takeover got some deets?
I think that just like the garden section at Lowes, sometimes there are more plants than you know what to do with...

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
And if you take delivery at the factory, for the first year of production they feed you BBQ.

EasternSP

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm not too excited. My guestimated delivery date is July 2026 or there abouts.

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
According to communications from Tesla to its suppliers, these are the most up-to-date details we've seen. Based on communications shared by Tesla to its various suppliers, the US EV maker aims to produce 375,000 Cybertrucks per year. The first release candidates are set to come to market by the end of August 2023.Jun 8, 2023

or

The first Tesla Cybertruck deliveries will take place during a dedicated handover event later this year, CEO Elon Musk announced during the Q1 2023 earnings call.

Musk estimated that the event will be held toward "the end of the third quarter," which likely means the first Cybertruck deliveries will take place around September 2023.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
According to communications from Tesla to its suppliers, these are the most up-to-date details we've seen. Based on communications shared by Tesla to its various suppliers, the US EV maker aims to produce 375,000 Cybertrucks per year. The first release candidates are set to come to market by the end of August 2023.Jun 8, 2023

or

The first Tesla Cybertruck deliveries will take place during a dedicated handover event later this year, CEO Elon Musk announced during the Q1 2023 earnings call.

Musk estimated that the event will be held toward "the end of the third quarter," which likely means the first Cybertruck deliveries will take place around September 2023.
If you play the earnings call he says the end of the 3rd quarter and more recently he suggested early in October (I have forgotten the source for this latter one).

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
If you play the earnings call he says the end of the 3rd quarter and more recently he suggested early in October (I have forgotten the source for this latter one).
The 3rd quarter earnings call is expected to be on October 18, though no exact date has yet been given.

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
If only we had a clue… an easter egg… some morsel of insight into the process and planning. If only there was something out there that we could hang on to and give us some relief from our collective anticipation, frustration and anxiety.

If only…

IMG_1901.jpeg
I think that was the Tesla light show synchrony time.
Sponsored