David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 P100S, Cybertruck ordered
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I too want to add and check the $7000 option... I have my email but it doesn’t show up in my account... customer service is unfortunately not helpful...

Any ideas on
1. How to see my cybertruck in my Tesla’s account?
2. Add FSD $7000 option?

thanks guys!
Hmmm..that’s odd. My order showed up in my account in minutes. I’ve made changes since and they also showed up almost immediately. Why don’t you just start over...it’s only $100.
In regards to FSD on the CT, my feeling is that it will evolve quickly (S curve) at some point and the potential for Cybertaxi is big! Watch out Uhaul.
Sponsored

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
I'm using my CT as a work truck, so I have a few optimistic for the FSD option. I got it because I know upgrading later is more expensive and if driverless operation becomes a thing I will take advantage of it.

Here's my dystopian wishlist:
  • self drive vehicle from home to pick myself or others up at the airport.
  • Send vehicle out to make deliveries when I can't leave the office.
  • Oversee employees in vehicles to maximize safety and travel efficiency, as well as alleviate driving stress.
  • Pick an open area to have the truck move to without me for optimal solar charging as well as reposition based on sun angle, then come back when I need it
  • Make residual income on holiday weekends via robotaxi.
That's just my short list of hopes, assuming it's a road ready feature by CT launch date.

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
I hope to use FSD to allow me to complete emails and other work will driving to see employees. Also to watch YouTube.

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
:eek: What will FSD do when my wife yells "look out!"? :D
Probably something snarky. I'm just hoping I can make it talk back to me in BT's voice from Titanfall 2.

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
You can edit your cybertruck order if you log into your Tesla account and manage your order.

Cyber1qhorsey

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD Expedition, Escape, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Although, the CT will have many uses outside of FSD, depending on driving desires, I will order it when configuring my build. Right now, the cludgy AP is running as an emulation on FSD hardware! When FSD is fully op that will thankfully go away and the AI and AP will be fully integrated. Yes. I will yell 'WATCH OUT' occasionally, esp when my kis are driving, but I'm confident the AI will save our asses, usually! Vive Le CT!

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Aside from FSD, I'll only get the option to lock the horn on and I will install the ones in semis. That will be useful in my trip to New York.

As to no hands driving in FSD, that will help me doing my one-finger universal freeway salute in California. And I can do it with both my two hands.

I will never ever make my Cybertruck recognize my wife's voice to block her, her back-seat driver commands and her screaming.
Sponsored