Headlight look-aside for seeing into dark corners

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
This may change later, but Tesla has pretty much nuked the entire concept of trim levels. You buy a Tesla and you are getting very nearly what everyone else gets. None of the profit maximizing nonsense you see at the other auto makers. "Heres the price... haha just kidding, nobody wants that build the real price is $20,000 more!".
Very true. Never enjoyed the let’s make a deal BS that’s already rigged anyways with other car manufacturers/ dealerships with hidden costs and trims etc. Game over. I am very please to be a Tesla owner. I want nothing to do with an ICE vehicle again NOR, an ice dealership.
A habbit im very proud I kicked?
?
i feel like a King and my wife feels like a Queen each and every time we get into our Teslas.

I truly am sooooo damn excited about the CT as well, but am glad it’s going to take a weeee bit longer to get her. This will allow us to get our ducks in a row for our home energy needs.
Home faces South and we are preparing for Solar and powerwall install. Yes. A lil late in the game here, but cannot manage anything you have no control over. Life threw my family a curve ball and our focus and mental well being was truly challenged and pressed when our son was fighting Cancer not too long ago. F Cancer !
But a special thanks to the Drs, and Nurses and medical staff!!!!
We love all of you! What “ALL” of you do, day in and day out is AMAZING and HEROIC!!! Thank you! ?

Solar has been a long time coming?.
In the near future, the whole family will be driving EV’s and I need to make sure I have clean juice for the family available when they come and visit. Its my lure.?
My wife and I anticipate that getting Solar through Tesla will be a good experience like it was for us buying our vehicles from them as well.
Wish us luck that everything runs smooth during install. ?
Have a wonderful day
Sponsored

mje

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Internet Provider
Country flag
Hmm - I have a landrover Discovery-3 - HSE. The headlights do turn in the direction of travel and an additional (55 Watt?) bulb lights up appropriately when turning and going slow (one each side of the car). The Cybertruck should be able to do something similar.

chalupacabre

First Name
chalupacabre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 T3LR/DM
Occupation
vetter
Country flag
I
I live in a very dark area with no street lights at corners. Turning at these corners, it's very hard to see where the road is let alone see any obstructions such as parked cars. Will CT or X provide any help here, as in headlights that light up to the side when I go to turn? That would be hugely helpful.

Something like a locomotive's ditch lights that shine a light into the ditches beside the tracks.

Thanks.
Try slowing down, Mike
Sponsored