mhaze

First Name
mhike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3; Smartcar; F150 Raptor; Avalanche 2500 4x4
Country flag
Love it! It's a truck mine will be up all the time and hope it does not go down at speed i will be towing 90% of the time.
Raise the truck until hitch is at the height that it's in line with trailer.
Sponsored

Skydog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Plaid
Occupation
Auto shop owner
Country flag
Raise the truck until hitch is at the height that it's in line with trailer.
Yea like the truck to look like a truck don't need low for me to get in I will use my adjustable hitch like always. :) 😀

mhaze

First Name
mhike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3; Smartcar; F150 Raptor; Avalanche 2500 4x4
Country flag
Yea like the truck to look like a truck don't need low for me to get in I will use my adjustable hitch like always. :) 😀
Makes sense that is exactly what I do - but lacking an adjustable hitch, lowering or raising the truck would get it right.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Love it! It's a truck mine will be up all the time and hope it does not go down at speed i will be towing 90% of the time.
you’ll bein towing mode, which will solve for this

but have to know what has someone towing 90% of the time, and going with a BEV/Cybertruck

something akin to a lawn service, with 90% around-town towing?

Skydog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Plaid
Occupation
Auto shop owner
Country flag
you’ll bein towing mode, which will solve for this

but have to know what has someone towing 90% of the time, and going with a BEV/Cybertruck

something akin to a lawn service, with 90% around-town towing?
Hello I live in North IL the Cyberbeast for just towing my toy's. One is a 8,000 LBS boat that I don't tow very far each way but the big challenge will be I am a sledder and pull my sled and trailer about 300+ miles each way & cold temps. I have a 2021 Ford F250 6.7 with a clean tune on it now but after buying a Plaid I am super hooked! We will see how it works out I know summer and boat will be perfect but sledding we will see!!! LOL!!!!

Tesla Cybertruck HIGH Suspension vs. LOW Suspension (Entry) Mode - side by side comparison photo DSC_0002

Tesla Cybertruck HIGH Suspension vs. LOW Suspension (Entry) Mode - side by side comparison photo 20220212_120452
Sponsored

Last edited: