Hoping for a Cybertruck update June 10

What do you think will be the "one more thing" on June 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
If they don't release any info on CT on the 10th, they need to have some info by the time the Q2 call comes.
That is what we thought in December. It turned out, they didn’t need to do anything.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Revoltlution

Revoltlution

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius (CyberSlug)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I just want to know if there's gonna be mudflaps ?‍?

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Not...holding...breath.
They say that people can't live underwater due to the lack of oxygen, but i've had my breath held for over a year and a half waiting for confirmed Cybertruck details that will be on the final production model. So hopefully one of those updates is an amphibious option so I can drive it up to my new property under the sea.

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I predict radio silence…as much as it pains me
It's definitely possible, the lack of Cybertruck updates since the unveiling has been pretty hard on us fans. The good thing is that they are running out of time to hide from us. As far as we know, the Cybertruck is still on schedule for some deliveries to go out by the end of this year. I'm pretty sure Tesla will have to show us a finished product with confirmed specs before people actually pay for their trucks.

I'm also really excited to see Cybertruck crash tests. I want to see how safe it is for passengers and how well it can take a beating.

But i'm pretty optimistic about at least some updates. They've got over a million reservations and forums like this one with countless threads about what could be. There is less than 7 months left of this year and it makes the most sense to give us confirmed details at a big event like the one on Thursday. So far we've just been teased with possibilities, the only confirmation that we got was no door handles which didn't surprise me much since the Roadster already got rid of them and Tesla already have similar door opening mechanisms in the model X.

The big updates deserve an event. Confirmed details on range, if the cover is solar, if there is a midgate or a spare, did the towing capacity increased, Cyberquad cost and how fast can it charge on the truck.

I'm also hoping some youtubers get the Truck early. I know it'll be mostly employees first early on, but someone needs to go over every little detail about the Cybertruck to satisfy my curiosity since I don't think i'll see any up in Canada for a while

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
The timing would be right for the CT update. I can see it happening, and it would be super cool.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I predict radio silence…as much as it pains me
Elon is all about the shock and surprise. Radio silence is not surprising at all.

You probably can tell I would not do well in Vegas.

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
The timing would be right for the CT update. I can see it happening, and it would be super cool.
That's kind of what I'm thinking, it's also possible that the pilot line was quietly getting fired up at Fremont, but that's also a pipe dream.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My estimate for the update was after the Rivians started shipping, and that is sometime this month, too... Some time...

-Crissa
A Rivian dude from long island NY was assigned a person (guide) to help him with delivery. It sounded like he was one of the first guys that got the call and these youtubers (Rivian Stories) were going bananas over it. This lucky individual was told his delivery would be end of October.
Sponsored