Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Can’t believe nobody else has posted this…

I feel fine. I am well enough off where basic needs like food, utilities, car and tractor payments, and a few of my daughter’s bills are taken care of and I have spare money to worry about buying a truck.

This weekend we finished some major milestones on a bridge build we’ve been working on. I rode 15 miles on gravel roads with a good friend and found a route I’ve never ridden. Saw some cool cliffs and saw a really cool elevated structure (I think a really old ditch/ canal for a mill). Wednesday I’m riding one of favorite trails.

Tesla Cybertruck How do you feel ? 1660631673472

If a truck launch delay genuinely affects your happiness, you should probably cancel your order and move on. I know we’re all frustrated, but there is so much life to live in the mean time stressing over this is just pointless.
Sponsored

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
same shit dif day as the saying goes...
CT will come and be cool. than we will move onto the next thing.

OP
OP
charliemagpie

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Just like the next best after TSLA is TSLA lol

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I'm not sure if the thread was meant to be about how I feel about the CT.

I for one don't mind the delay as it gives me more time to design and build the solid sidewall pop up bed camper with extending solar roof...and of course the aero trailer.

So really, I suppose like my last post, I feel too busy when it comes to CT, and not at all concerned about the delays. I am looking forward to getting our first CT order in the USA next year and doing a road trip there though.
Sponsored