How muddy/dusty was your Cybertruck when it was delivered or picked up?

Vesder21

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
For those who do not live in TX and had their trucks transported across multiple states, how muddy was your truck upon arrival to the service center or on delivery day?

Mine looked like it went off roading with mud on the tires and also inside, but according to the service center most look this way because they are transported by rail and truck. Additionally, the inside (even after they cleaned) had dust all over the back window, inside of the roof glass and inside the rear seat entertainment unit's air vents.

When I was getting my truck wrapped the guy even mentioned that he found mud everywhere so I am wondering what others have experienced? Do they really get this muddy or did mine get used for a joy ride?

Tesla Cybertruck How muddy/dusty was your Cybertruck when it was delivered or picked up? Imports - 3 of 3
Tesla Cybertruck How muddy/dusty was your Cybertruck when it was delivered or picked up? Imports - 1 of 3
Tesla Cybertruck How muddy/dusty was your Cybertruck when it was delivered or picked up? Imports - 2 of 3
Sponsored

Last edited:

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
Is this the way it arrived to the SC or when you picked up? I reread your comment….horrible service if they gave it to you like that.

OP
OP

Vesder21

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Is this the way it arrived to the SC or when you picked up? I reread your comment….horrible service if they gave it to you like that.
Photos are from when it arrived at the service center.

I did opt out and did not have them wash the outside so they "cleaned" the inside, but it was still pretty dusty and had traces of mud. I don't think most detailers would have cleaned the back window, inside the air vent, below the seats, etc. This also has me wondering how dusty the dash and roof liner really are, but since it's black you can't see it.

Last edited:

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
The company's hired to transport the vehicles need access to them so they can drive them. It sounds like someone left a window open for part of the trip or while it was sitting in a dusty rail or truck yard.

Of course, the Delivery Center should have cleaned it up thoroughly unless you indicated you didn't want to wait for them to have the available labor to complete properly before they scheduled delivery.

It's difficult to hire good help these days. And that holds true for the transport companies too.

OP
OP

Vesder21

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
I finally had a chance to wash out the bed and dirt that I thought would wash out are stains.

It almost looks like someone stepped in wet, concrete and then walked inside the bed. There are a lot more footprints past the bed divider but the photos just show the tail end part.

Anyone else have this in their bed too?

Tesla Cybertruck How muddy/dusty was your Cybertruck when it was delivered or picked up? IMG_5992

Tesla Cybertruck How muddy/dusty was your Cybertruck when it was delivered or picked up? IMG_5993
Sponsored