How to interpret this "cold call" email from Tesla?

MiguelAznar

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck 3-motor
Country flag
Seeing there is a mis-spell in the email, I’d be highly suspicious.
Yes, lower case “Model” and “please reply” in wrong tense:

…delivery of a model 3 a few…please replied (not interested)…

Though if Tesla no longer has a Marketing / PR Dept, maybe they no longer proofread either. Or a salesperson without a degree in English went rogue ?
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Possible scam.

When it comes to email… Everything you get that you don’t expect in your email is a possible scam at this point.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR, Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
I still get scam postal and email stuff regarding my jeep that I traded in for the gladiator. They claim or hint at being related to either jeep themselves or to my dealer but definitely not.

The Tesla model three is sold out for nearly a year. So my neighbor bought a very low mile used one for about as much as a new one would cost but he would have wasted thousands and gasoline if he waited. Once he broke through the fear of electric he wanted it right away particularly after doing the numbers on it.

nomadmusk

First Name
Droxx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Civic to Cybertruck
Occupation
2nd infantry of Tesla's Quality Division
Country flag
Maybe its because of how significant the Hertz deal is for Tesla. They actually do have a bit of vehicle inventory. It's a couple cars that accumulate over time because they have been passed on by customers after an in-person walk around. They might have found something they didn't like (sometimes it's easily solvable at the first service but sometimes its a manufacturing imperfection) and chose to get back in line for several months for another vehicle. Those cars float around for a bit at Fremont/delivery centers, but now with Hertz, they aren't nitpicking their +50 vehicle deliveries as much.

It's not surefire, since they produce variants in batches and a majority of known defects are addressed, but if your vin is significantly lower then the avg at the delivery lot take a second look around the vehicle.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Of course… all of these typos could be the result of the fact that Tesla doesn’t have a PR department. Maybe these were just cranked out by some intern on their lunch break.

:ROFLMAO:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
bruh....wtf is this thing lol

Screenshot_20220221-105331_Chrome.jpg
Awesome. Awesome is what it is. It does what the Cybertruck doesn't, while keeping me warm and dry, which my motorcycle doesn't.

Tesla Cybertruck How to interpret this "cold call" email from Tesla? B5B78706-9AF9-4558-8857-C0B947400986

My first EV. They intend to deliver their first few lAutoCycles this year (2022). If the CT is the truck of the future the Aptera is the commuter vehicle and the RV dingy of the future.
Alas, they've slipped to 2023 for most orders, though they hope to have the first out at the end of the year.

An environmentally responsible suppository for a giant.
Watch them beat a Model 3 and an Audi R8.

-Crissa

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Absolutely agree, I've tried to teach my kids, don't spend your money at places where people are rude to you.
Even The Soup Nazi from Seinfeld wouldn't get my money.:p

larryboy31

First Name
larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Dodge turbo diesel ext. cab,2016 Nissan versa, 2021 Subaru cross trek
Occupation
retired
Country flag
An environmentally responsible suppository for a giant.
I tried a suppository once. For all the good it did I might as well have stuck it up my ass
Sponsored