Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
How to Achieve an Ecat Powered World (Bård Havre)
Posted on December 19, 2021
https://e-catworld.com/2021/12/19/how-to-achieve-an-ecat-powered-world-bard-havre/

Charging EVs.
2-4 kW would give most EVs max. range over 24 hours of charging. With the device in the car, range would be almost unlimited for most driving, excluding endurance racing. A wide range of configurations with smaller batteries, supercapcitors, more Ecat power like 30 kW, that would give unlimited range, lower weight, and lower cost can be imagined. Similar
systems for all sorts of trucks, excavators…trains…trams…buses…airplanes…the list is endless.
Akin to the concept of turning to unicorn-drawn carts for free energy...
Sponsored

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
You see, if we just teach unicorns to fly, it'll open up a whole new segment that can be serviced by them, free unlimited energy for all, and now airplanes too. Keep in mind the emerging technology of hamster-wheel recharging stations, with unlimited potential for free energy.
?

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
In physics all energy is already free.

Because all energy already exists.

The question is how much you have to pay to make it useful.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Rossi ups his game. E-Cat charger in electric car.

Rossi E-Cat Charger in Car.png
Rossi, you are so full of it. A con man that just keeps up with the same old tired con. Energy from...nowhere. It's not happening, just like your "demo" that was supposed to happen 18 months ago. You have served time in prison-twice- and been convicted of financial fraud. Just stop, man. I guess it's hard to stop when people keep sending you their money. E-cat is a pipe dream, people, stop inhaling.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Psitronx

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda 2010 CRV
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Dear Doctor Rossi,

the goal that he has given himself, that is to feed an EV with the ecat, is certainly “the dream of all of us”.

If I may I would like to tell you my idea.

The Renault Twizy in both the 45 and 80 versions is a full electric quadricycle which in my opinion would lend itself very well to the demo you imagined.

I own this wonderful quadricycle in the 80 version and therefore I am able to provide you with the necessary technical details.

Here are the main advantages I see in using this vehicle:

1) is completely electric

2) it is a quadricycle therefore comparable to a car

3) it has a 6.1 kWh battery that works at a relatively low voltage of 58 V, (therefore not 400V or 800V like most electric cars) and therefore perfect for SKleps

4) the Twizy on-board AC/DC charger has a recharging power of 2.1kW so the battery easily supports 2kW of “continuous” DC recharging

5) weighs only 475 kg, reaches 80 km/h and has an engine with continuous power of 8kW (13kW peak)

6) it’s a 2-seater in line but there is a 1-seater cargo version, but with a 180-litre trunk that could easily house the Skleps and the electronics to directly recharge the DC traction battery.

7) it has high efficiency in the sense that on the plain (therefore on the track) it needs “only” 2.5 kW of power to maintain a constant speed of 45 km/h

8) with 6.1 kWh of battery the Twizy can travel without problems from 60 to 70 km in a city route

I don’t want to go too far, all these premises to say that:

a) A Twizy 80 cargo could be for you

b) It could insert in the trunk an array of 6 (series) x 5 (parallel) of Skleps (30 in total) and relative electronics, suitably regulated, so as to have at least 58V x 44A (2552W) available to be used to recharge the battery and/or help the battery power the motor…..

Without SKlep a 100% loaded Twizy 80 Cargo could “run on the track” at a maximum of 45 km/h for 2.5 hours…..

With a configuration as described above ( 30 Sklep with suitable electronics that recharge the battery or help power the engine ) the Twizy 80 Cargo could “run on the track” at 45 Km/h practically ETERNAL !!!!

I think a demonstration like this would convince anyone of the existence and functioning of the SKlep you built, advertised and, hopefully soon, sold 😉

I hope that what you have just written will be appreciated, published and shared with all those who follow you and continue to follow you in all these years, waiting to “test by hand” your wonderful discovery.

Best Regards

Ciao Maico

DFB19010-88A7-4AE6-AA4E-B695A1EBDC8F.png