Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Still drinking the Rossi Kool-aid, huh? Buckle up, this is going to be a long "preparing". Might take a few years, until he thinks of something else to do instead.

OP
OP

Psitronx

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda 2010 CRV
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Members of the News Media are Invited to Apply to Attend a Demonstration of an E-Cat-Powered Electric Vehicle

MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA, USA, June 14, 2023 — Leonardo Corporation, the developer of E-Cat technology, is preparing for its most important technology demonstration ever, and because we believe this event will be of great interest to the public throughout the world, we want to give advance notice to journalists about the event.

In October 2023, in Italy, Leonardo Corporation will demonstrate that E-Cat technology, a new type of electricity generator, can continuously charge the battery of an electric vehicle (EV) while the vehicle is in motion.

In other words, we will show that with E-Cat technology, it is not necessary to stop an EV to charge it at a charging station. This in effect allows for EVs to have unlimited range using E-Cat technology.

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
Members of the News Media are Invited to Apply to Attend a Demonstration of an E-Cat-Powered Electric Vehicle

MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA, USA, June 14, 2023 — Leonardo Corporation, the developer of E-Cat technology, is preparing for its most important technology demonstration ever, and because we believe this event will be of great interest to the public throughout the world, we want to give advance notice to journalists about the event.

In October 2023, in Italy, Leonardo Corporation will demonstrate that E-Cat technology, a new type of electricity generator, can continuously charge the battery of an electric vehicle (EV) while the vehicle is in motion.

In other words, we will show that with E-Cat technology, it is not necessary to stop an EV to charge it at a charging station. This in effect allows for EVs to have unlimited range using E-Cat technology.
Yes, it reminds me of all the pro-nuclear people in the 1950's claiming when we had nuclear power stations, the electricity they produced would be "too cheap to meter", LOL!

Today, nuclear is more expensive than solar and wind. Heck, it's even more expensive than natural gas!

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I would be a little less skeptical if the demo was somewhere else. Florida is scam target rich and Italy?…..I have had many trips to Italy. In last one, when we tried to check in to our hotel in Napoli (Naples) our hotel manager had a scam going and over booked the hotel (my estimation is by over 500% of capacity) and was sending frustrated guests that were not willing to spend their vacation time fighting to get their room to a pig hole of hotel costing 1/4 of what they paid for pocketing the difference. The same night, the guy at the restaurant tried to throw in a bunch of stuff on our bill we didn't have. The car rental guy tried to give me a cheaper car than the one I paid for all while city streets were blocked by mountain of garbage (mafia blackmail) ......... I can go on. I will still go back just for the food and gelato alone knowing these stuff are part of the deal.

That plus what Wiki says:
An international patent application received an unfavorable international preliminary report on patentability in 2011 because it was adjudged to "offend against the generally accepted laws of physics and established theories"

I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt since giga casting machine come from Italy. I just won't hold my breath for driving an affordable fiat with a 1000 mile range in the next couple of years. It would be sweet if I could.

Last edited:

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Knowing nothing at all about this, all I can say is the press release copy reads like it was drafted by a company that has not discovered ~perpetual motion.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Toyota's hydrogen V8 seem to be much more of a real solution for range especially for trucks with fixed routs.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Rossi ups his game. E-Cat charger in electric car.
Before we talk about the new claims from this year.

What ever happened to the “Independent replication” you promised us way back in 2020?

Time will tell. Rossi has set September, 2020 for independent replication of his results today. I do not believe this is a fraud. Stay tuned.
Time should have told by now right? What did Time say?

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag

This is so exciting. why charge a battery? Can the ev just not have a battery?

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Oooh, super! Andrea Rossi is back, riding the wave of blind believers again, ready to break the laws of physics once more! Will he do it without independent verification again too? I can't wait. He's going to get something for nothing! It's going to put out more energy than it uses! Why power companies haven't signed up for this is a mystery. Neato mosquito.
The laws of thermodynamics have been cancelled for this demonstration, of course. It doesn't take an Einstein or a Stephen Hawking to realize this guy is a charlatan. He's served time for fraud (twice), for bullshitting folks out of their money. There just doesn't seem to be a shortage of people that want to believe you can get a free lunch, i.e., free energy. Rossi, quit before you get locked up again.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I don't think so. About 25 years ago, I had a solar powered baseball cap with a built-in fan. The panel was wired direct to the fan, no battery.
Yeah, but that only works with an analog load. All the power is consumed.

Basically, the battery acts as a capacitor in the circuit, and deals with demand spikes.

-Crissa