Is tonneau cover waterproof? and secure?

OP
OP
CXM

CXM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, MachE
Country flag
Thanks for everyone's replies. After seeing a few vids, it seems somewhat weather resistant. I think it's yet to be determined how it will hold up against heavy downpours and snow.

As for being secure, I agree its only secure to a point, and likely if a person really wants to could pry it open with a crowbar. It will be a work truck, while some tools will fit in the frunk, was hopping to be able to leave some others in the bed.
Sponsored

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Thanks for everyone's replies. After seeing a few vids, it seems somewhat weather resistant. I think it's yet to be determined how it will hold up against heavy downpours and snow.

As for being secure, I agree its only secure to a point, and likely if a person really wants to could pry it open with a crowbar. It will be a work truck, while some tools will fit in the frunk, was hopping to be able to leave some others in the bed.
Someone in another forum was asking, but is my stuff secure in reference to the tailgate being up when using the Cybertent.

I'm like really? Secure? It's a freaking tent.
It seems like these days, of the thieves can't open it electronically, they'll bring in a drill and the dang lock out.

So yes "secure to a point"