Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y Model X
Country flag
Picked up my CT!

CT AWD
RN: 11284XXX
Ordered on 1/23
VIN 0033XX on 3/8 (45 days after ordering)
Picked up on 3/25 (17 days after VIN)

So far I'm super impressed - this thing is AWESSOME! Delivered in perfect condition, no issues what so ever.

Couple (minor) annoyances:
  1. Lack of Homelink (huge miss)
  2. No birds-eye view when reversing the car
  3. Lack of native support for Amazon music
  4. Reverse camera quality is not very good at night
  5. I seem to accidentally press the turn signal buttons once in a while
Overall I'm a very happy CT owner!!
Where did you get it from?
Sponsored

Synchronicity786

First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Bronco, Tesla Cybertruck
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
I suspect we are still months away from normal January configurations to non CA/TX/FL. With several hundred still pending from December orders, special deliveries and estimated 10% representation here. We are 4000+ deliveries away from getting a truck.
Doubt that. Depends on your location. All you have to do is track orders before yours at your location and the timeline becomes less complicated. Simple patterns.

mark555055c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD FS, 2019 Silverado Trail Boss
Country flag
I suspect we are still months away from normal January configurations to non CA/TX/FL. With several hundred still pending from December orders, special deliveries and estimated 10% representation here. We are 4000+ deliveries away from getting a truck.
I'm getting pretty pessimistic, but I highly doubt this. I will have long cancelled my order if this becomes reality though, so we shall see.

mallenbrand

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150, 2020 Q7, pending Cybertruck
Country flag
I'm getting pretty pessimistic, but I highly doubt this. I will have long cancelled my order if this becomes reality though, so we shall see.
It really depends on how many FS will be made. If the number is 6000 (Told by a very early delivery recipient). Chances are good we will be in the next month. If 10000, itā€™s possible we are 2+ months out. Worst case they are making 20000, then we wonā€™t see a truck until August. Tesla stock meeting in Q1 said they nearly hit full 2024 capacity and they are estimating 20k+ for 2024. Iā€™m sitting at 80k in RN line with 10% take ratio, thatā€™s 8k orders with only 3500~ delivered so far. VIN sequence skips blocks so we canā€™t say VIN 5000 is 5000 made.

OP
OP
tym_dev

tym_dev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Delivery was good. Pretty quick. Nothing crazy. Truck was in great shape just a few things to go back to for a service appointment for alignment with panels. Biggest negative was the detailing of the truck at delivery. Very disappointing

T-1000

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, 2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic SUV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Delivery was good. Pretty quick. Nothing crazy. Truck was in great shape just a few things to go back to for a service appointment for alignment with panels. Biggest negative was the detailing of the truck at delivery. Very disappointing
Man, glad you finally took delivery!!

Cyberjam

First Name
Stotnova
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FS AWD (awaiting), miniHummer EV (grandkids)
Occupation
Retired/sometime Rockstar
Country flag
Congrats to everybody taking delivery! Great to see Cybertrucks appearing on the roads and streets of America!
I'm waiting here like I'm about to birth a steel elephant. Order date 1/10/24.

jasper7821

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Jaguar F-Type, Porsche Macan GTS, Indian
Occupation
Aircraft researcher
Country flag
It's definitely a good Friday. Tesla leadership saw fit to give me a VIN! Woke up to this email this morning saying I have a VIN on the day my loan expires for the second time.

1/9 order dfw.
Congratulations