J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD (two), Model Y
Occupation
Oncology Biotech Exec | GOD BLESS THE USA
Country flag
Anyone have any intel on if I can purchase a LightBar for my CT when it comes soon? It appears that for some reason even though the 20k is added to both Beast and Non-Beast, only the Beast gets the lightbar....

i really want that lightbar, and doesnt' seem like its avail. 48V makes it more problematic, it seems....
Sponsored

MonkeyDeLuffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick
Occupation
Math In-and-Out
Country flag

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Beast gets it because the value proposition of the added 20k isn't the same. Due to so many things being standard on beast. (Guess)

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Anyone have any intel on if I can purchase a LightBar for my CT when it comes soon? It appears that for some reason even though the 20k is added to both Beast and Non-Beast, only the Beast gets the lightbar....

i really want that lightbar, and doesnt' seem like its avail. 48V makes it more problematic, it seems....
It appeared in the options then it desiappeared.
There is supposedly 48V available in the roof rack slot at the top of the truck and this may be what the Beast will pull from.
No telling if it is installed only during production, only be Tesla or a temporary thing.
Some have indicated that it may not be legal to have it on the car in some states, as in may have to be removed.

Just gotta chill!

IJNYamato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Horse & Buggy
It appeared in the options then it desiappeared.
There is supposedly 48V available in the roof rack slot at the top of the truck and this may be what the Beast will pull from.
No telling if it is installed only during production, only be Tesla or a temporary thing.
Some have indicated that it may not be legal to have it on the car in some states, as in may have to be removed.

Just gotta chill!
every truck is pre-wired for the lightbar. Beast or not. Some states (like California, of course) require the lightbar to be covered. I haven’t heard anything except that availability is TBD due to the varying state laws.

XCeilidhX

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S, awaiting CT RN112786958
Country flag
Does Unplugged Performance have a stream lined one yet? I’m sure they will have somthing
UP have several although they all integrate into components you would need to be buying to fit them into and they are all preorder at the moment last time I checked. They do have one that mounts in a similar location as the one Tesla is offering but from what I understood it is made to fit their crossbar roof rack system for the CT so I’m not sure if it can be mounted another way or not.

https://unpluggedperformance.com/product/tesla-cybertruck-up-invincible-hd-roof-rack-set/

https://unpluggedperformance.com/cybertruck/
Sponsored